Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excuse me while I whip this out!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunder40 View Post
    based on your post subject/title, it would appear you are a Dio fan. Am I right?
    I apologize I must have missed the reference. I do like Dio

The Free state of New Hampshire (Southeast)
    Dio video taped a concert at the Spectrum in PA back in the 80's called "A special from the Spectrum". In it they did the song "The mob rules" and during that song he had a glow in the dark whip he was snapping.
    after the song he was walking away and turned and said "Excuse me while I whip this out".

Thought you were indirectly referring to that. Really sucked when he left this earth but his music lives on!!
    Last edited by Drunder40; 07-26-2017 at 07:00 AM.
    Retired Navy RM/ITC(SW) 1982-2002
    USS Edward McDonnell (FF-1043). USS Pegasus (PHM-1), USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70)
    Colt Mustang XSP FE, Sig P938/238 Equinox, Sig P320 RX Compact

Quote Originally Posted by Drunder40 View Post
    Dio video taped a concert at the Spectrum in PA back in the 80's called "A special from the Spectrum". In it they did the song "The mob rules" and during that song he had a glow in the dark whip he was snapping.
    after the song he was walking away and turned and said "Excuse me while I whip this out".

Thought you were indirectly referring to that. Really sucked when he left this earth but his music lives on!!
    Ah, now I get it. Yes, he was very talented.

Now you need to find a factory compensated "C" model.

This thread got the gears turning in my brain and and I ended up buying a 17L Sunday. $585 shipped.

User Tag List