Thread: Beretta Brigadier no rail AIWB

Beretta Brigadier no rail AIWB

If any of you are carrying a Beretta Brigadier (no rail version) AIWB (or IWB), what are you using and what are your thoughts on it? I looked at a couple of the popular versions on this site and it doesn't seem they are making the no rail brigadier holsters from their websites. Thought I could save a dozen emails to different vendors asking clarification when the collective here might have some answers to narrow things down. Thanks.
    Last edited by Willard; 07-24-2017 at 07:05 PM.

It's probably worth an email to @Tony Mayer. Although he doesn't list the Brigadier IME he can do more than he lists.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    If any of you are carrying a Beretta Brigadier (no rail version) AIWB (or IWB), what are you using and what are your thoughts on it? I looked at a couple of the popular versions on this site and it doesn't seem they are making the no rail brigadier holsters from their websites. Thought I could save a dozen emails to different vendors asking clarification when the collective here might have some answers to narrow things down. Thanks.
    Willard, the non railed pistol will fit the railed holster, FYI. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony, Thanks. When you get a chance, sent you PM.

User Tag List