Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I Recently Broke (Well, Further Modified) My Woods Rule Pistol Criteria

Trust me, guys-I'm not trying to position myself as some sort of a Western Washington Rambo...this was a nice day hike with my wife, not a tier one unit mission.

And my days of having to deal with rotor wash are probably long passed. But it/they may be selection criteria points for some of us, which is why I mentioned 'em.

But the selection process in this case was significantly flavored by the possibility, however remote, of having my wife having to utilize whatever I had selected. Hence the discussion.

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    Trust me, guys-I'm not trying to position myself as some sort of a Western Washington Rambo...this was a nice day hike with my wife, not a tier one unit mission.

And my days of having to deal with rotor wash are probably long passed. But it/they may be selection criteria points for some of us, which is why I mentioned 'em.

But the selection process in this case was significantly flavored by the possibility, however remote, of having my wife having to utilize whatever I had selected. Hence the discussion.

Best, Jon
    I get it. And as I said, my situation may not be yours. I can't pretend to have the same criteria that you may. Sometimes, I still consider whether I can dive something before I buy it. Not a real concern for me.

User Tag List