Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Return of Mallet: Mallet vs PPQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Should have used an older N frame. Last time I hit something with the Hebrew Hammer it left teeth marks in the trigger guard. I guess that dude was not named Mallet, so it was an unfair test. With the 1926 3 Rd Models and 38/44's....the mallet breaks. I now have a reason to start carrying this....Mallet proof for the real aficionados.
    I knew an officer that would always tell others not bitch slap hooks with a revolver because it would bend the yoke. Just hit them the other way and you'll be fine.
    Last edited by txdpd; 07-30-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    As far as being the same company, doesn't Umarex make some of the guns? At least the CCP. I don't necessarily think the PPX/Creed was so much a let's make lower quality stuff decision. Once even a "better" Glock can't overtake a Glock, they seemed to have decided to undercut the market price wise.
    From what I've seen the PPX was entirely a how much can we reduce cost on production product, lots of people had problems with the barrels from what I've seen on Walther forum... some didn't but either way they were replaced. Umarex did make the CCP for certain, along with the .22's...

Site Supporter
    Once I went o the doctor and with reference to my finger, I said it hurts when I do this, and he said then don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Frankly, I'm getting curious how many pistol designs would fall to Das Mallet at this point. Maybe we start a new sticky next to the 2k challenge. lol
    I honestly think that most hammer guns of modern quality build/design would do quite well, many modern striker designs I expect would have problems somehow.

User Tag List