Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Striker Control Device "Gadget" Thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Attachment 18976

Well, need more still... lol
    Ok, now I'm confused. (I've never handled one of Tom's Gadgets, but am very interested in them.) I was under the impression the gadget was flush like a standard cover plate until the trigger was pulled and striker was to the rear just before firing? I think I need to look for videos.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Ok, now I'm confused. (I've never handled one of Tom's Gadgets, but am very interested in them.) I was under the impression the gadget was flush like a standard cover plate until the trigger was pulled and striker was to the rear just before firing? I think I need to look for videos.
    What Tom said. Sorry for the confusing image. I was just trying to make them show for the picture...

Tom, curious if anyone has tried to get The Gadget USPSA approved?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Basically what others have said. Normally, I wouldn't consider a striker fired gun for much outside range use and certainly have had want or need to buy another one. Now, I just bought another Glock only because I had an extra Gadget. Think about that... Tom should get some sort of royalty for a purchase like that! The Gadget is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselvrr View Post
    Tom, curious if anyone has tried to get The Gadget USPSA approved?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    I seriously doubt there is any issue with the Gadget in any competitive shooting sports. It is 100% passive and does not have any effect on performance. Even at that, you can have grip tape or fiber optics on a production gun, a Gadget should be good to go. Gabe White shoots a lot of USPSA and has a Gadget on his Glocks.

If I hadn't hopped on the pizza gun bandwagon and was still carrying my Glocks I'd be looking to buy a bunch of Gadgets.

Site Supporter
    I shot and IDPA match with a gadget today, and the RO told me my pistol was broken.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    That tends to happen a lot.
    I was surprised anyone noticed. I gave a brief explanation. I'll improve my sales pitch before next month's match.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Standard model blems are up now, reduced pre-travel blem will be up late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

http://taudevgroup.com/scd-blem
    On the off chance there's any blems left when I get paid I'll be placing an order.

Site Supporter
    Standard model blems are up now, reduced pre-travel blem will be up late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

http://taudevgroup.com/scd-blem
    Sigh. I ordered one. My friends will have one to try, if they want, until I get another 26.

User Tag List