Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deal of the day..

Deal of the day..

I think I scored the deal of the day..I traded a green framed g19 for what I'm sure is a NIB HK USP 9mm compact, even up. This is a bit of a oddball it has a V1 LEMtrigger but with ambi safteys! From what the dealer told me this was a contract overrun that was made for the French military, the box is marked in French, and is..Pistole USP 9x19Comp.LEM BEIDS.S If there any French speakers on this board, I'd like to know what BEIDS.S means. Also included were one extra mag (for a total of 2) and the instruction manuel as well as a factory test target, target is serial numbered to the pistol. From what I can tell this thing looks like it hasn't been fired since it left the factory. The date code on the pistol is BE which I believe is 2014. It also came with the standard 3 dot sights, those can be changed out. Digging through my safe I found 3 leftover P-2000 mags from when I had a P-2000, all in all I think I did pretty well. Sometimes it pays to check the used counter...
    Last edited by ralph; 07-20-2017 at 04:32 PM.

I remember seeing those on HKPro a while back. Your dealer's story, test target, and configuration of light LEM with ambi safety are consistent with the guns I saw on HKPro as well. I think you did great value-wise, plus the USP9c is one of the best HKs in my opinion. It works better than the P2000 for me, hopefully it does for you as well.

Site Supporter
    Pistolet, not pistole, is the French word for pistol. Pistole in French refers to a defunct form of currency, and may have meant handgun a few centuries ago. Perhaps it was a Czech contract.

I had one of those that I got from Classic firearms for $550. They said they were made for a contract but the agency backed out, but they didn't say what agency it was. I put maybe three boxes though it, nice gun but just not for me. Traded it in on a 92A1 which I really like. I would like to get a full-size .45 USP some day.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 07-21-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    the box is marked in French, and is..Pistole USP 9x19Comp.LEM BEIDS.S If there any French speakers on this board, I'd like to know what BEIDS.S
    That sounds more German, or a slavic language, than French for the reasons that @Le Français mentioned.

Nice find though :-)
    Last edited by Wondering Beard; 07-21-2017 at 08:24 AM.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Pistolet, not pistole, is the French word for pistol. Pistole in French refers to a defunct form of currency, and may have meant handgun a few centuries ago. Perhaps it was a Czech contract.
    It could be, I have no clue..I could'nt see how I could go wrong trading for this, USP's are bulletproof, more so than Glocks..

It could be, I have no clue..I could'nt see how I could go wrong trading for this, USP's are bulletproof, more so than Glocks..
    WAT????

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
    WAT????
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Not in my experience with two 226's and a 220.

User Tag List