Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Juice is loose.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post

"What he SAID was "I am so sorry it worked out that way." Yeah, he is sorry he got caught."

but a common sentiment I hear frequently bandied about regarding all sorts of acquitted accused criminals,
    That is MY post and it was in reference to his recent parole hearing for a crime he was convicted of. My interpretation of his own statement and very similar to the one I heard from the guy who did me damage and injury.

I agree that acquittal nominally ends a criminal case - except when somebody decides to take the matter to a civil lawsuit or the Feds make it into a civil rights case and you can get thrashed through the System multiple times for the same events.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

OJ Simpson walked out of Lovelock Correctional Center in Northern Nevada this morning. Murderer on the loose.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    OJ Simpson walked out of Lovelock Correctional Center in Northern Nevada this morning. Murderer on the loose.
    Not much can be done about it. The best thing to do is treat him like he's invisible at this point. If he's inclined to step on his dick, let him go ahead and do it.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Not much can be done about it. The best thing to do is treat him like he's invisible at this point. He's inclined to step on his dick, let him go ahead and do it.
    FIFY
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List