Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Juice is loose.

The Juice is loose.

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

It will be interesting to see what happens next. He isn't broke, contrary to popular belief. He has an NFL pension fund that can't be touched by the Civil Trial settlement. No one knows exactly how much it is, but something on the order of 4-10k/month is what he is getting off of his pension money. I really kind of hope that OJ takes his pension money, buys a condo in some far away retirement community, and hides the rest of his life away from the public.

But judging by his general lack of good judgement over the years...I doubt that'll happen.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I'm putting money on him going back behind bars. Dude needs to die in prison.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I'm putting money on him going back behind bars. Dude needs to die in prison.
    Why?

Just give it a few months. He'll either be an obnoxious asshole talking head on TV or he'll murder someone and go back.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Why?
    Other than the fact that he murdered two people? Gee... don't guess I can think of anything.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Other than the fact that he murdered two people? Gee... don't guess I can think of anything.
    News flash! OJ Simpson found not guilty!

OTOH, people hounding him for it just might drive him over the edge, so I guess this might be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

EDIT: Maybe he can elected to the Senate from Massachusetts.
    Last edited by Drang; 07-20-2017 at 03:15 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

He was, but that doesn't mean a thing regarding if he actually did it considering the comical clusterfuck that was the trial.

Regardless of if he murdered anyone or not he's still a known nutjob that just got out of prison for another crime; I wouldn't put it past him to be a shitbag now that he's out. He seems to have a nice history of it.
    Last edited by Peally; 07-20-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    News flash! OJ Simpson found not guilty!
    Do some research.

Now he can get back to work trying to find the real killers of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List