Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Leatham on competition vs tactical shooters

Walked right into that one. Too bad those shirts are not flattering on us "robust" fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Walked right into that one. Too bad those shirts are not flattering on us "robust" fellas.
    Kidding aside, Gabe and I are using "technical timmie," to describe timmies that also game hard.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Don't ask me how YVK lost his appendix holster in the back of my Tacoma in St. George.
    Now that you mentioned that out loud, why would anyone not want to know how I lost my appendix holster in the back of your Tacoma in St. George?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Now that you mentioned that out loud, why would anyone not want to know how I lost my appendix holster in the back of your Tacoma in St. George?
    That is not something you ask a gentleman.

Sorry bit of a drift but what do we call the "tactical" guys who have ambitions of wearing tight shirts and shorts and making a full on assault to get notches on their gamer rigs on their way to fulfilling their dreams of GM Yodaism? They aren't "Timmies" or "Gamers" I don't think, so what exactly are they called?
    The Lycra Legion.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I don't know why they gotta use those silly lookin shirts.

I mean I get it, but I think I would still wear a T-shirt or a polo. But then again I don't get paid for it either.

I don't know why they gotta use those silly lookin shirts.

Sounds like Surf is fixin' to start shooting USPSA -- Production, Limited, PCC or CO? The water is warm, come on in!

what do we call the "tactical" guys who have ambitions of wearing tight shirts and shorts...?
    Selous Scouts
    Last edited by MistWolf; 07-26-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Production.

I am trying to see how I can fit it into my schedule but it involves travel for me. Trying to be a successful privateer is time consuming on its own and is not helpful to the dream to be a Lycra warrior.

User Tag List