Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions w/ Gabe White, Columbia, MO, Sept. 30th and Oct. 1st, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Thanks Gabe. I apologize to everyone, especially people who offered to cover certain aspects of resources for me. Simply put, I didn't hve the extra $ to make it to this one. Spring sounds a lot more doable and I look forward to being one of the first to sign up
    No apology necessary - it's not on you at all. I'm learning some good lessons this year, particularly that there needs to be plenty of TIME to get a class fully arranged. I think with a little longer timeline we won't have much trouble getting it to come together. Hope to see you next time!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

I have to say I am mega bummed about this class not going. I was more excited about this than most of the other who can count anymore classes I have taken. Totally understand though. On the bright side, it will make the logistics for our family vacation that following week easier.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I have to say I am mega bummed about this class not going. I was more excited about this than most of the other who can count anymore classes I have taken. Totally understand though. On the bright side, it will make the logistics for our family vacation that following week easier.
    MVS - I'm very sorry it's not happening. I think/hope that we will just end up with a more robust class a little later than we'd initially planned. I'm glad to hear you were excited about it and I hope it will work out for you when we get it rescheduled (working on that now.)
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

I couldn't make this one because of a new job, but if this does happen in the spring I should be able to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really trying to decide if I could drive up day of and just sleep it rough.

The death of Gonzo took a toll on the expendable finances. I sold a few cards to get close... but I would have been stretching.

I'll sock what I had into the fund for spring time and be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting ready to head out of town for a few days so I've only got a second. Missouri weather is unpredictable in the Spring but May is usually mild (70s to 80s) temperature wise. We're currently looking at the weekends of May 12th and May 19th as options, as an FYI.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    Getting ready to head out of town for a few days so I've only got a second. Missouri weather is unpredictable in the Spring but May is usually mild (70s to 80s) temperature wise. We're currently looking at the weekends of May 12th and May 19th as options, as an FYI.

Eric
    Graduation at the University of a Missouri, in Columbia--which is near the range, is during the weekend of May 12. Selecting that weekend may create challenges for those who need a hotel room.

I wanted to make this class but it conflicted with the Ozark Trail race. I'll be up for the rescheduled event.
    Last edited by Newportl; 09-04-2017 at 05:16 PM.

User Tag List