Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions w/ Gabe White, Columbia, MO, Sept. 30th and Oct. 1st, 2017

  1. #21
    After some reflection and getting a couple pms, I am going to approach the topic again tonight. I think I can make this work.


    Also, where is everyone staying?

  2. #22
    I'm still trying to figure my shit out.

    I'm dealing with the imminent death of my 13y/o lab/aussie. And, unfortunately, some of my expendable finances are hanging on whether he goes quietly in the next few days or I have to take him in.

    If things play out for the best, I will definitely be up for sharing space if anyone else is. Or ride-sharing if anyone is on the same path or close enough.

  3. #23
    Thanks for continuing to express interest in the class. Obviously personal issues and finances take precedence over attendance but if you're willing and able to make it, that's going to be awesome.

    As I had noted before, I'll be happy to call around in Columbia and ask for potential discounted rates if I can get an idea as to what is going to be an acceptable location.

  4. #24
    Site Supporter MVS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    MI
    Not sure where I am staying yet or if I will be able to pick anyone up on the way. We may make a family vacation the following week so logistics are still being worked on. To further complicate things my regular shooting partner is considering coming. That would be a great problem to have.

  5. #25
    Leopard Printer Mr_White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gaming In The Streets
    The SIG P320 handgun was recently discovered to have a vulnerability to discharge at a particularly egregious upward angle as a result of being dropped. The P320 is not allowed in Pistol Shooting Solutions unless it has received the upgrade/fix from SIG. If you are already registered for an upcoming Pistol Shooting Solutions class, you have been sent an email offering a full refund for a limited time in light of this policy change.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

  6. #26
    Site Supporter ST911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    The SIG P320 handgun was recently discovered to have a vulnerability to discharge at a particularly egregious upward angle as a result of being dropped. The P320 is not allowed in Pistol Shooting Solutions unless it has received the upgrade/fix from SIG. If you are already registered for an upcoming Pistol Shooting Solutions class, you have been sent an email offering a full refund for a limited time in light of this policy change.
    If any attendees of this class had planned to use a 320, have no alternative, and are considering withdrawing, I will happily loan you your choice of a G19 or G17 (both 9mm) with holster, mags, and mag pouch for the class. Please let me know at least one week prior to the class.
    Last edited by ST911; 08-18-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

  7. #27
    Leopard Printer Mr_White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gaming In The Streets
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    If any attendees of this class had planned to use a 320, have no alternative, and are considering withdrawing, I will happily loan you your choice of a G19 or G17 (both 9mm) with holster, mags, and mag pouch for the class. Please let me know at least one week prior to the class.
    That is very generous of you - many thanks!!!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

  8. #28
    Leopard Printer Mr_White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gaming In The Streets
    Well....this one didn't come together in time, unfortunately. ER_STL and I are trying to get it rescheduled for further out so there is sufficient time to get the students we need. Looking at Spring 2018 or thereabouts. I really appreciate everyone's interest and willingness to jump in on a short-timeline class like this and I really hope you are still interested when the reschedule comes around. And hopefully this will mean some of the folks who were interested, but couldn't make it into this one, can get into the next one (breakingtime91!!!! )
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Well....this one didn't come together in time, unfortunately. ER_STL and I are trying to get it rescheduled for further out so there is sufficient time to get the students we need. Looking at Spring 2018 or thereabouts. I really appreciate everyone's interest and willingness to jump in on a short-timeline class like this and I really hope you are still interested when the reschedule comes around. And hopefully this will mean some of the folks who were interested, but couldn't make it into this one, can get into the next one (breakingtime91!!!! )

    Thanks Gabe. I apologize to everyone, especially people who offered to cover certain aspects of resources for me. Simply put, I didn't hve the extra $ to make it to this one. Spring sounds a lot more doable and I look forward to being one of the first to sign up

  10. #30
    Site Supporter ST911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Thanks to everyone who gave it a go. Maybe another time!
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org