Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have owner manual for a

Umm, technical difficulties? I am blaming my tiny iPhone display and inattentiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Umm, technical difficulties? I am blaming my tiny iPhone display and inattentiveness.
    Haha! Oh! Thought I was losing my marbles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Do you realize that the carbonation is actually carbon dioxide, not oxygen?
    The turds are oxygen rich, not the champagne, in my curmudgeonly quote, sirrah.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Numerich has a schematic for the BDM, which I assume the young lady's pistol is a compact version of:

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufact...M9mm-34868.htm
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

What an obscure carry choice

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Numerich has a schematic for the BDM, which I assume the young lady's pistol is a compact version of:
    The BDM is yet another variant of the DA HP. This utilizes a mechanism to switch beteen DAO and DA/SA. I can't imagine it would be much closer than a standard HP

Side note: My Aunt got my Grandfather's BDM when he passed. I'm hoping down the road I can get to be the next one in line for it.

User Tag List