Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boker EDC slip joint knife at CountyComm -$34.95

Got it today. I love it. Lightweight, disappears in my pocket without the clip being used and fits just right on the pocket shield when I am at work. The clip is perfect. Snagged #218

Last edited by eb07; 07-24-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Got mine, love it. To me, this is the perfect knife for a guy that works. I really like the pocket clip and windshield breaker. #0454
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 07-24-2017 at 04:52 PM.
    #RESIST

Mine came in today as well. It's a tad bigger than I imagined. I've wanted a knife like this for awhile. The g10 looks fantastic. Mine came razor sharp. I do not like the window breaker. Sadly, it doesn't look like I can remove it. Once I flip the pocket clip to tip up carry it's gonna be in a bad spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    SOLD OUT ( sad face here)

I got mine today as well. It's a very nice knife. I don't know what # it was.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    Mine came in today as well. It's a tad bigger than I imagined. I've wanted a knife like this for awhile. The g10 looks fantastic. Mine came razor sharp. I do not like the window breaker. Sadly, it doesn't look like I can remove it. Once I flip the pocket clip to tip up carry it's gonna be in a bad spot.
    If it bothered me (it does not), I am sure I could carefully file the window breaker down.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious as I fiddle with this knife. Why would you want to flip the pocket clip to put the window breaker in a bad spot? This is not a one handed opening type of knife. It is a knife which requires two hands to open. That would be the only reason I would make a clip change for one handed opening when I pull it from my pocket.
    Last edited by eb07; 07-25-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    Just curious as I fiddle with this knife. Why would you want to flip the pocket clip to put the window breaker in a bad spot? This is not a one handed opening type of knife. It is a knife which requires two hands to open. That would be the only reason I would make a clip change for one handed opening when I pull it from my pocket.
    People who carry knives in the same pocket as their phone tend to carry tip up (glass breaker up) with the blade spine against the rear of the pocket to minimize screen scratches.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

I wish they'd made more of these and/or it was not a limited run. Maybe a PF edition?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    People who carry knives in the same pocket as their phone tend to carry tip up (glass breaker up) with the blade spine against the rear of the pocket to minimize screen scratches.

Thanks I never thought of that.

User Tag List