Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Least favorite foods.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    The guy who's screenname is TBone550 hates TBones.

You can't write stuff this good.
    Some time ago, there were 3 of us doing crane and rigging work. Three actual workers and three more people in the office. The operator who gave me the nickname "TBone" knew very well I hated steak. His nickname was Porkchop and the other one was Doughnut. I could tell some stories, but this isn't the thread for that. Good times were had by all, and I kept the nickname.

Site Supporter

Least favorite foods.

Durian. Everything about it is nasty.

Balut, liver, water chestnuts, and for some reason celery.

Most of the rest of the stuff mentioned on this list I like a lot [emoji3]
    Last edited by luckyman; 07-17-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Site Supporter
    Shellfish
    Bell Pepper
    Raw tomato
    Olives
    Kale

Of these I despise bell pepper the most.

Oh, jalapenos really suck, too. They have a shitty flavor and just ruin everything they're put on.

And whoever said peas is on to something. They're somewhat tolerable by themselves but once you throw them in to a soup or pot pie they might as will be little mouse poops. Like corn. Fuck corn.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

People legit hate corn and peas? Y'all some picky palates.

Tripe, yeah, I forgot about those, not a fan. I'm totally down for a nice medium rare filet dinner that has peas or broccoli, with either baked or mashed potatoes (not the garbage sweet ones, something like a red skin or Yukon gold), and wash it all down with a Pinot Noir or an old vine Zinfandel.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Site Supporter
    Add me to the Green bell peppers hater list. Forgot about that. Red, yellow, and orange are good to go though. Love green chili peppers, especially Hatch.

I've had Durian only twice. A colleague had the best description. "Imagine eating a bowl of your favorite tapioca or ice cream while sitting on the toilet dropping the stinkiest deuce imaginable." The second time I had it was because I was somehow convinced that Thai durian was better than Malaysian durian. Had to give it a shot. Still stinky.

Sweet potatoes are awesome, especially as French fries! Candied versions require cranberry sauce.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Add me to the Green bell peppers hater list. Forgot about that. Red, yellow, and orange are good to go though. Love green chili peppers, especially Hatch.

I've had Durian only twice. A colleague had the best description. "Imagine eating a bowl of your favorite tapioca or ice cream while sitting on the toilet dropping the stinkiest deuce imaginable." The second time I had it was because I was somehow convinced that Thai durian was better than Malaysian durian. Had to give it a shot. Still stinky.

Sweet potatoes are awesome, especially as French fries! Candied versions require cranberry sauce.
    Sweet potato fries and candied yams are a far cry from a baked sweet potato with little more than butter...

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    You just described a sandwich.

For me...uhmmmmmm. Idk maybe thats why I have a beer belly. Oh wait olives. No frikin olives PERIOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for reminding me! Not a fan of olives either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haggis
    Baluts
    Blood pudding
    Grilled monkey meat on a stick

Site Supporter
    How did I forget these little treasures??? Straight from the people who brought the world ambiguous pictagram assembly instructions and blister inducing allen keys....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming

It serves as both a foodstuff for Swedes and a prank to be played upon the unknowing. At holiday parties it is a tradition to see who they can get to open the can and wear some of the rotten fish juice for the rest of the event.

User Tag List