Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Least favorite foods.

Coconut. Not the taste, the consistency.

Lima beans and all their tasteless fucking veggie relatives.

Kocsonya. Hard pipe hitting Hungarian dish featuring pigs feet. It's the most godawful thing you've ever seen or smelled. If you've never heard of it you should thank God you're not Hungarian.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Coconut. Not the taste, the consistency.

Lima beans and all their tasteless fucking veggie relatives.

Kocsonya. Hard pipe hitting Hungarian dish featuring pigs feet. It's the most godawful thing you've ever seen or smelled. If you've never heard of it you should thank God you're not Hungarian.
    I hear that a lot about coconut.

Another thing for me is chicharron. I like the taste but the thought of what I'm eating is too much.

Ya know, this thread is actually pretty informative.

I honestly had no idea that so many people don't like yams/sweet potatoes. Tripe, balut, kale, and whatnot are expected. I didn't expect sweet potatoes to have so much hate.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Another thing for me is chicharron. I like the taste but the thought of what I'm eating is too much.
    What? Seriously? Chicharron is the most amazing thing ever. I'm also surprised by some of things folks hate here too. Kale, tripe, ranch dressing, mayo, and miracle whip. Also the jalapeno and spicy food hate.

Next y'all are gonna say you don't appreciate cabrito or goat stew with the bone left in. Or pork and cow tongue.

Beets. They f-ing suck.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Well, because not everyone tastes soap when they eat it...

I love, love, love, peas. I've literally just had pea salad, or pea soup, or peas with carrots and cheese for dinner before.

My wife hates peas. So, when I want to get revenge for the damn squash, I make peas.
    Make her chicken and noodles but put two packages of peas in in. Everything tastes like it. The chicken the noodles the sauce. You can't pick them out. Barf!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Show of hands: How many others aren't posting here for fear of giving their arch-nemesises (nemesi?) a clue as to their kryptonite?

No?

Sheesh. Okay, well, adding a layer of tin foil to the hat, I will say that, in addition to the obvious (fish heads, balut, chicken feet, tripe) bell peppers, especially the green ones, turn my stomach. Don't know why.

Previously, the only people I knew who hated sweet potatoes did so because of either the marshmallow perversion*, or they were red heads. Besides being soulless, I have found that many Gingers won't eat orange foods.

*That was Alton Brown's excuse, as aired on an episode of Good Eats.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I too am a bit surprised by the sweet potato hate. How can people hate buttery mashed sweet potatoes or sweet potato pie?

Perhaps then we should have a thread about oddball things people do like. Cause roast kale is tasty and spicy tripe and pork lung goes great with beer. I operate on a try-anything-once policy. I've been surprised about what I ended up liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    My favorite to tell people is I can't stand steaks though
    You jest, but I hate steak. I grew up on a farm and had to eat the stupid things nearly every day. Them and roast, hate them both. I'm a cheap date, I just want something with ground beef in it.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone550 View Post
    You jest, but I hate steak. I grew up on a farm and had to eat the stupid things nearly every day. Them and roast, hate them both. I'm a cheap date, I just want something with ground beef in it.
    The guy who's screenname is TBone550 hates TBones.

You can't write stuff this good.

User Tag List