Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Least favorite foods.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You'd have been persona non grata in the Italian households I grew up frequenting.

As to Miracle Whip...I always thought that was marketed for the blandest of bland white folks. (Never tasted it myself. But I'm not that bland. At least not in my tastes.)
    I am an eager consumer of all Italian cuisine that doesn't contain the alien squash like thing or the big thistle....

I tend to like almost anything, with a few exceptions that I try not to ever eat again:

- Sea urchin
    - Liver
    - Dog
    - Insects of any variety
    - Balut

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    What food/drink do you hate the most?

For me it's Ranch Dressing, any form of Mayonnaise, and sour cream.

If my food comes with those things I physically cannot make myself eat it. This is a serious statement, I prefer the taste of sand and dirt to ranch and mayonnaise. There is a little Mexican food stand in town that makes the best hamburgers. Yet most of the time even when you say no mayonnaise they still put it on there. I stopped ordering them.

Ranch dressing....even the smell makes me gag.
    Brother from another mother...mayo has grown on me but has to be very little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Least favorite foods.

Jalapenos. When it became the "hot" food item, they were putting it in everything. Not everything on this planet needs or even tastes good with jalapenos. Same for green peppers. Add green peppers to the list.

Brussel Sprouts. I don't hate Brussel sprouts, but I don't like them. I certainly don't like them enough to out up with the aftertaste. Blech!

Broccoli. A few months ago, while eating a salad, it suddenly occurred to me that I just don't care for raw broccolli. I don't hate it, I just don't care enough to eat it. Steamed with thick cheese sauce is another story.

Cauliflower. It's been hard to find cauliflower in the market without the unappetizing brown spots and I don't care enough to bother trying.

Lima Beans. Rocks! Enough said!

Over Cooked Meat. Especially beef. No.

Sharp Cheeses. Especially stinky sharp cheeses.

I have a friend that is an educated and talented chef. He said delicacies were invented by the locals to play horrible jokes on tourists
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Organs....
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Most everything mentioned here so far, is tasty to me...

Fried scorpions or roasted chapulines, or anything funky like that, I haven't tried yet.

I detest vegemite and marmite.

Anything from a fast food or chain restaurant.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Little Green Balls of Death (Brussels sprouts).

Liver. The liver is the body's sewage plant for the circulatory system. Why would I want to eat that?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Avocado, raw tomatoes, and mayo. Won't eat those.

Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    Avocado, raw tomatoes, and mayo. Won't eat those.

You just described a sandwich.

For me...uhmmmmmm. Idk maybe thats why I have a beer belly. Oh wait olives. No frikin olives PERIOD.

User Tag List