Thread: Leitner-Wise going out of business

Leitner-Wise going out of business

Second time for the founder to have something like this happen.

Last edited by LittleLebowski; 07-19-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    #RESIST

Gun industry, specifically the AR manufacturing businesses aren't doing that well.

Interesting stuff he's got.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Hey LL, correct me if my history is wrong but Paul L-W is the same guy who founded LWRC over a decade ago and made a name for himself in the piston AR market, right? I seem to recall that he was shown the door from that company which changed its name to LWRCI (Land Warfare Reseach something or other) when they realized that he had all the ethics of an earthworm.

Now, it seems that he has spent the last decade screwing over anyone willing to do business with him through his various shell corporations including this most recent incarnation of his namesake.

Is it now fair to say that everyone has been warned? I mean, why in the hell would anyone choose to do business with this clown when there are a ton of ethical AR builders and parts makers...Bravo Company, Daniel Defense, Knights, LMT, the current LWRCI, etc.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Hey LL, correct me if my history is wrong but Paul L-W is the same guy who founded LWRC over a decade ago and made a name for himself in the piston AR market, right? I seem to recall that he was shown the door from that company which changed its name to LWRCI (Land Warfare Reseach something or other) when they realized that he had all the ethics of an earthworm.

Now, it seems that he has spent the last decade screwing over anyone willing to do business with him through his various shell corporations including this most recent incarnation of his namesake.

Is it now fair to say that everyone has been warned? I mean, why in the hell would anyone choose to do business with this clown when there are a ton of ethical AR builders and parts makers...Bravo Company, Daniel Defense, Knights, LMT, the current LWRCI, etc.
    Nope, you're correct, my fellow small brown woman aficionado
    #RESIST

Interesting. Never hear of them, looked em up and turns out I know Paul pretty well. Damn, had no idea!

User Tag List