Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Run Beretta M9 Project

Mr Langdon, I would very much like to buy the pistol you spec'd.

Thank you for pursuing this, and my very best regards for success in your projects.

It would really depend on price for me. The LT92 is THE 92 i want, but if this gun came in at a really good price I would buy it. I expect the LT to be somewhere between an M9A3 and a WC92. If this gun was competitive with M9A1 and 92A1 it would be really really tempting.

-Cory

Edit: The LT92 is a must. The LTM9 would be in addition if i could swing it, not a replacment. I dont know if that matters. A dovetail front is all it's missing.

Edit again. The square notch pepperoni sight would be my preference.
    Last edited by Cory; 07-12-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Given my time with .mil M9's...yes. I would be really interested in a special run M9. I'm not really a collector but have a little nostalgia toward a few firearms. The M9 is one of them.

Site Supporter
    Holding out for another Elite series.

I would be interested. How about a 2 tone and what are the chances of getting the same orange paint that trijicon uses for the hds for the sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    They actually sat on several distributor's shelves for months with no one buying them. I recall wondering how Lipsey's could manage to have the same like 55 in stock with no one (except me) buying them.
    I haven't bought guns on line, but I've been through the handful of gun stores in my area, one a Beretta "Direct Dealer" (whatever that is), who actually is staffed with some pretty knowledgeable folks. I asked those guys on more than a few occasions if they ever have any 92G models come through their shop (they have about three linked stores in the area), they always shook their head no, and chuckled with "those are hen's teeth" chuckle as if they've been trying to get them, but couldn't.

I'm hoping Beretta has noticed how popular the G guns have become and starts offering more models with that feature.

Mr. Langdon,yes,they'd sell well.The 92 series is our second best selling line of pistols,right after Glock.A good price point and you promoting it would be a great addition for Beretta and us.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Given my time with .mil M9's...yes. I would be really interested in a special run M9. I'm not really a collector but have a little nostalgia toward a few firearms. The M9 is one of them.
    I'm with him!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So, I am sitting here in these meetings at the Beretta Factory in Tennessee. Something has come up as an opportunity that I may explore.

Would an M9 with all the cool parts added at a good price be of interest?

Brand New M9 contract guns built at the new factory... with:

LTT G10 Grips
    Steel Trigger
    D Hammer Spring
    Wilson Rear Sight
    Extended Mag Button
    G Lever
    Orange Painted front sight dot

Let me know what you guys think.
    All of the above, on an M9A1, plus a dovetail front sight, and I'm in. I know that's not likely, just saying is all. With the advent of the M17, I'd like to see Beretta transition to dovetail fronts on the entire 92/M9 series, compacts included. Thanks for another cool EL/Beretta collaboration.
    Last edited by Inkwell 41; 07-12-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    All of the above, on an M9A1, plus a dovetail front sight, and I'm in. I know that's not likely, just saying is all. With the advent of the M17, I'd like to see Beretta transition to dovetail fronts on the entire 92/M9 series. Thanks for another cool EL/Beretta collaboration.
    I quoted this, because it bears repeating.

-Cory

User Tag List