Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Run Beretta M9 Project

If you want a tan G gun get a M9A3. This gun is spec'd with a good list of options while still keeping the price point reasonable.
    Last edited by MSparks909; 07-12-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Shoot more, post less...

I'm thinking.....YES!
    That sounds like a cool pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    In my opinion, the world already has enough guns in desert diarrhea.
    I agree. Keep it black.

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    If you want a tan G gun get a M9A3. This gun is spec'd with a good list of options while still keeping the price point reasonable.
    The list of mods EL has mentioned are pretty much in line with everything I've done to my pistols. If the price is kept under a grand it would be nice to get it in one shot.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Sounds great Ernest. I like the idea of the thin LTT grips and orange dot. Are you talking about the new G lever that can be converted back to an FS if necessary?

Will the locking block be the newest style with the radius corners?

On this pistol, I'd like to stick with standard M9 colors or whatever color keeps the cost down.
    Last edited by KG; 07-12-2017 at 07:11 PM.

like the recent Px4 compact carry, with it's grey slide, there needs to be some visible difference on the shelf. grey slide again? grey frame/black slide. something to call out that "i'm different, i'm worth looking at" you can't sell a gun that no one asks to hold.

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    like the recent Px4 compact carry, with it's grey slide, there needs to be some visible difference on the shelf. grey slide again? grey frame/black slide. something to call out that "i'm different, i'm worth looking at" you can't sell a gun that no one asks to hold.
    Stainless "Elite" barrel may add that something.

Great start.

Would it be possible to add the Wilson hammer and trigger bar to the pistol? That would make it even a better fit.

How about NP3? I know Beretta has done runs with it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post

The regular 92G seemed to come back in the inventory just about the time Beretta announced the plans to move to Tennessee, and they never got to the shelves in any numbers.
    They actually sat on several distributor's shelves for months with no one buying them. I recall wondering how Lipsey's could manage to have the same like 55 in stock with no one (except me) buying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List