Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Run Beretta M9 Project

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    stopped by my local gun shop today, they had a commercial M9 in the case, offered for $625. the mods on the above (mag release - 45, extra mag - 45 [sand resistant], grips - 50, G conversion - 55, D spring - 10) would easily push that stock one over 800. so it sounds like a solid deal if this is what interests you.
    Plus steel trigger and sight mods.
    Last edited by Willard; 07-21-2017 at 06:50 PM.

my 1988 vintage 92F came with all steel parts (trigger, guide rod, decocker levers), so that's how an M9 should come in my view. but you are correct. all those little parts add up if you have to swap them out one at a time. i'm still pondering a new adjustable rear sight for that old gun. never was a fan of the snowman sights.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, looks like this project will happen pretty quickly. Should be hitting the streets by October 1st, maybe sooner. Street price should be under $700, likely $680. M9, black rear sight, orange front dot, M9A3 mag button, VZ LTT Grips, G lever, Steel Trigger, D hammer Spring, 3-15 round magazines, LTT 10% off Training certificate. They built one at the factory and took some pictures.
    Very nice package for less than $700 retail. I am in for at least two for my nephews and one for me.

I own zero pizza blasters and I like the utilitarian approach with this one.

Plus my birthday is in October.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

OK, looks like this project will happen pretty quickly. Should be hitting the streets by October 1st, maybe sooner. Street price should be under $700, likely $680. M9, black rear sight, orange front dot, M9A3 mag button, VZ LTT Grips, G lever, Steel Trigger, D hammer Spring, 3-15 round magazines, LTT 10% off Training certificate. They built one at the factory and took some pictures.

Attachment 18311
    Looks great, actually looks a ton like my 92FS that I shot almost all my USPSA matches with! All that's missing is the Elite II hammer.

At any rate, at the claimed price point, I'm definitely in. It may wind up being more of a representative example than a full time shooter, but a TN plant M9 with the upgrades I'd do myself is very appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    -The LTT grips are ultra-thin, right?
    -Is there an official name for the model yet?
    -Are the mags the PVD kind?

Can't wait to pick one up.

-Cory
    Yes, ultra-thin with special checkering that goes higher on the grip. You should be able to see it in the picture that the checking goes above the grip screw.
    Not sure what the name will be just yet.
    They are standard 15 round magazines, not PVD.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Will LTT grips be available for sale separately?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Will LTT grips be available for sale separately?
    X2!!!
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Attachment 18311
    Looks just right to me.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Vending Machine Operator
    Soon as anyone finds a pre order or buy link, I'd appreciate if they post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List