Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What Gender Are You ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Apparently it is considered "offensive" and has been replaced by "Two Spirit".

https://www.britannica.com/topic/berdache

A notable Crow Berdache Osh-Tisch (1854-1929) was apparently a fierce known as "Finds Them and Kills Them."
    Thanks for explaining that.

I think.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I'm so confused, I'm feeling transcoherent and cisconcerned.
    I was about to award you the Internet for the day...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Should I preemptively close this thread now and avoid the inevitable shitshow, or should I instead start a pool on when it will (and it certainly will) turn into a shitshow?
    Probably
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I'd start a pool (poll?), with a secondary poll whether it will be a transshitshow, cisshitshow, ashitshow, bishitshow etc.
    Then I saw this, and Trooper224 no longer wins the Internet. Sorry, pal, you'll have to share it.

Although, ass-you-me'ing Tom doesn't shut this thread down, the week still has a few days left...
    Last edited by Drang; 07-13-2017 at 05:46 AM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Should I preemptively close this thread now and avoid the inevitable shitshow, or should I instead start a pool on when it will (and it certainly will) turn into a shitshow?
    I'm so in on that. Time or post number? #wavesmoney
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Gender, as I remember it, is about grammar, not self identification. It is, or was, about assigning feminine or masculine, or neutral suffixes and/or pronouns and the like to nouns. For no particular reason that I could ever discern, aside from historical tradition and depending on the language, countries, professions, tools etc.. could get to be feminine, masculine or neutral; the simple word 'nation' could be feminine,masculine, or neutral depending on the language (and perhaps that said more about the culture than anything else).
    In latin languages everything has a gender, masculine or femenine. And of course it isn't related to sex.

There is currently a stupid PC move towards asigning sex value to a word gender, instead of the correct plural "niños" (boys, or in this case children) emcompassing both sexes...
    So according to some people you have to say "los profesores y profesoras fueron con los niños y niñas" (the male teachers and female teachers went with the boys and girls) instead of the much shorter and grammatically correct "los profesores fueron con los niños" (the teachers went with the children).

As others have pointed out, stupid people with nothing else to do coupled with agenda driven sociological changes.... there are international organizations funding this "figth" for gender equality
    Last edited by TiroFijo; 07-13-2017 at 07:31 AM.

I'm not sorry if this offends anyone but there are two possibilities, Male or Female. Beyond that there are the mentally ill and some genetic abnormalities.

Site Supporter
    On the plus side... If the folks that are invested in this issue remain preoccupied with it, that leaves them less time to figure out new ways to take our guns/rights away.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

This is what happens when people live in a safe bubble too long.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    On the plus side... If the folks that are invested in this issue remain preoccupied with it, that leaves them less time to figure out new ways to take our guns/rights away.
    ...while they brainwash people who make the rules into thinking that they actually make good points. It's a cultural war of annihilation. The time to fight is now.

-----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

What sort of cracks me up, but not really, it sort of angers me...is how electing surgery and hormone therapy and whatever else is involved in "transitioning" from one gender or identity to another is acceptable...yet somehow some poor misguided soul that wants to live a polygamous lifestyle on his compound out west or wherever is considered a threat to society's laws and values.

I mean if it's okay between consenting adults, who really cares as long as the children aren't abused?

I'm obviously a relic that just doesn't get it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

What Gender Are You ?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What sort of cracks me up, but not really, it sort of angers me...is how electing surgery and hormone therapy and whatever else is involved in "transitioning" from one gender or identity to another is acceptable...yet somehow some poor misguided soul that wants to live a polygamous lifestyle on his compound out west or wherever is considered a threat to society's laws and values.

I mean if it's okay between consenting adults, who really cares as long as the children aren't abused?

I'm obviously a relic that just doesn't get it.
    Just make sure your guns are locked up first if your wife reads that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by SamAdams; 07-13-2017 at 09:14 AM.

User Tag List