Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What Gender Are You ?

I can't wait until the day they start asking what species you are.

"I'm Pete and I identify as a horny toad."

"Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

"I'm a cat. C-A-T...Got it? Now step off, bitch!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I'm so confused, I'm feeling transcoherent and cisconcerned.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Since this seems to be for women (oh, well) - cisgender is heterosexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    I couldn't care less what they want to call themselves, it's all narcissistic anyway, since it's about what they feel about themselves, not what they do.

It's still not that complicated:
    -Want to have sex with people of the same sex: homosexual
    -Want to have sex with people of the opposite sex: heterosexual
    -Want to have sex with people of either sex: bisexual
    -Don't want to have sex: asexual
    Anything else is a fetish.

They want to go through life calling themselves anything on that list, no one will stop them but when it will actually come to being an adult and have serious relationships, their encounter with reality is likely to be troublesome.
    Sexual orientation is not the same as gender identity.

Simple put, sexual orientation, such as bisexual, heterosexual, etc., is what you want to sleep with (or not, if asexual). Gender, such as cisgender, transgender, genderfluid, etc., is who you go to sleep as. Many gays and lesbians identify as cisgender, e.g., Alice is biologically a woman, identifies as a woman, and wants to sleep with women. If you use a gender-oriented definition of sexuality (which is typical in some other cultures, as opposed to a sex-oriented definition that seems more pervasive in mainstream American culture), then you can be a heterosexual trans, e.g., Alex is biologically a woman, identifies as a man, and wants to sleep with women. All of this avoids the sticky issue of situational sexuality (e.g., prison sex), which can further muddy the waters.

Despite being lumped together in the whole LGBTQ thing, there are plenty of gays and lesbians that despise trans (and bis).
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 07-12-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    The have demigirl and demiboy, but not demigod? I see I'm not welcome in their little oppressive microcosm of the social roles constructed by industrialized patriarchal human-centric post-antiquity.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    People who think they are the other sex than they biological actually are need compassion/help. Not to be told they are a victim and encouraged in their often self destructive impulses.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 07-12-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I get religious people can be goofy. Specifically talking about Judeo-Christian faiths.

However, the death of traditional religion in the west has led to the most insane forms of new cults/religions/value systems. These make the guys preaching in the middle of the street about the end coming soon look sane and normal.
    The death of traditional religion in the West means atheists like me are sane and normal. Traditional religion is just as nuts as the stupid value system cults of which you complain.
    "Swing your leaders wide old man!"

I'd start a pool (poll?), with a secondary poll whether it will be a transshitshow, cisshitshow, ashitshow, bishitshow etc.

Clearly, these people have too much time on their hands.

If you want to destroy one of these weirdos, the phrase to remember is "I identify as normal."
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

User Tag List