Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: What Gender Are You ?

My old man had tats. I thought they looked great. He was a Korean War and Vietnam War vet, and his tats had a significance to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Tats is like carrying a gun in a holster. Some tats are like a Glock in a Safariland, and others are like a Judge in a Serpa, and still others are like a Highpoint in a nylon sausage sack.
    Along those lines, why do some tattoos "age well" and some turn into indistinct blobs ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Along those lines, why do some tattoos "age well" and some turn into indistinct blobs ?
    Because some old people age well and some turn into indistinct blobs
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

My grandma has a tattoo of a giraffe on her left breast. She says it was a deer when she was younger.

I wonder if Japanese health care would remove it for her.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

If Elvis were alive today he'd have to re-record his former hit single as "Return To Gender"...

I gave a wishlist to the doctor,
    He put it his stack.
    Bright and early next morning,
    He brought my wishlist back.
    He wrote upon it:
    Returned this gender, this sex unknown.
    Wrong gene number, none such known.
    Last edited by blues; 07-21-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Spent last week up at the historical triangle of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown, and it was bloody hot. I must say I seriously came to appreciate air conditioning, sunglasses, fishing shirts, and being culturally able to walk around in shorts. Not to mention being able to drive from Central Florida in what to them would be unimaginable luxury, at a rate of speed that would be well nigh unimaginable.
    A good perspective I heard somewhere (though I can't remember where): even 50 years ago the richest person in the world didn't have a more reliable and efficient car, or access to better medical care than just about anyone does today.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I wonder if Japanese health care would remove it for her.
    You need that when the butterfly over your butt crack becomes Rodan. Student told that to me. Haha.

A/C - having driven across country in the 110s before an A/C car - I hear you. We stopped at when we could and with towels from the motels that we soaked in cold water - drove on.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Everything from type of ink to where on your body to sun exposure.

My granddad's did pretty well until cancer and chemo, with the exception of the ones on his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    150 years ago, It was 1877. About 1 in 8 women were "stable". If you were even moderately injured you'd have virtually no teeth left and would be in constant agony. Syphilis killed more people than sitting on the shitter. Hanging out in a dank, dark, outhouse, sucking down the fumes.
    Thanks, grandpa.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Thanks, grandpa.
    I think he's laying a trap for you, Hambo. 1877 was only 140 years ago...the fumes musta got to gramps!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List