Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Site Supporter
    I fingered the evo 3 S1 carbine today at my LGS. I really liked it. Folding adjustable stock, faux suppressor. I put it on lay away. Is 800 bucks a good price?

Got one waiting for me.
    So, what's it like, ammo wise?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Got one waiting for me.
    Pretty much everything. Mine has ate both steel, brass cased and 155-147 grain stuff. The extractor is beefy and will grab cases well before ejecting them.

Let's see, I've also ordered the Apex grip to go on it- I don't like the OEM flange.
    I've got a Vickers sling that will go on it, but what's the suggested mounting system?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I’ve been eyeballing one of these.

Probably pistol with a brace to be considered for SBR if found worthy... I have a can that should be out of jail in the relatively near future.

Can’t decide if the short format or the carbine fore end that comes with the KAK can would be better. Anybody have a strong opinion about which one they’d recommend?
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    Carbine fore end if you have an option. Pretty ergonomic, and sized to generally accept cans within.

Got one waiting for me.
    Mine likes plated 124s, runs great. Oddly enough, didn’t like 147s as much with regards to accuracy.
    #RESIST

What's a good, inexpensive RDS that would be good for fun and games- something under $200.

What's a good, inexpensive RDS that would be good for fun and games- something under $200.
    Vortex Sparc AR: https://www.amazon.com/Vortex-Optics...ortex+sparc+ar

It appears a little high off bore but I have a huge melon so it works for me without a cheek riser on the buttstock.

Name:  IMG_2861.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  37.9 KB

On the lowest bottom end, a Bushnell TRS25 is south of $100, often closer to 50-60 on sale.

Above that I’d look at the Primary Arms offerings in the 150-200 range (unless you can find the blems on sale). Vortex makes a few in that price range as well and I’ve had good luck with their products in general.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List