Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I'm sure enjoying the one I have here.

Actually more closely related to the Vz. 61 Skorpion than I expected.

ETA: REALLY like the mag release. Don't really like the orientation of the safety.
    Last edited by Maple Syrup Actual; 07-10-2017 at 12:15 AM.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Transfer paperwork already done, I'll be shooting in my backyard next week while you're begging for an LEO discount at Dunkin again
    Ha, I don't beg.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Break it in with that S&B 9mm I gave you.

Wow, oh wow. Ridiculously fun. Reliable. Quiet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    #RESIST

Apparently there is a new replacement safety that is a push-button type, similar to an 870. I'm trying to find a link.

And yeah, ridiculously fun is a good way to describe it. Welcome to the club.

Wow, oh wow. Ridiculously fun. Reliable. Quiet.
    Great news! Now how about precision and POA/POI with and without the can? With my ACC Ti-Rant 9 can and 2 different adapters, the groupings blow up after 5-6 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Great news! Now how about precision and POA/POI with and without the can? With my ACC Ti-Rant 9 can and 2 different adapters, the groupings blow up after 5-6 rounds.
    I'll walk out the back door and do so shortly. Last night, it was minute of Redbull can through a few mags.

I need to make the trigger and charging handle black, I'm sure @SeriousStudent, @Failure2Stop, or @Sean M will have some M-Nu.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 07-19-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Ok, I misread your very clearly written words. I can't test shift with and without the can on my property as I've sworn not to shoot unsuppressed on my property (don't want to be a jerk to my pro 2A neighbors). I did remove and remount the can, no shift. I did shoot the fuck out of the gun, no wandering groups, no reliability issues. I zeroed it at 31 yards, the distance from the shade to my target area as it's hotter than two mice fucking in a wool sock out here. Shoots about 2" high at about 10 yards and in.

The Evo shot my 147gr cast and coated reloads OK, not great. Switching to my plated 124gr reloads cut the group size by at least half and POI was nearly identical. I want to pick up some plated 147s to see if the coating is the problem and also some 135s for testing.

Also, my red dot is mounted too low, I couldn't see the target because of the front post so I removed the iron sights, I need a low riser for the red dot.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 07-19-2017 at 01:40 PM.
    #RESIST

I'll walk out the back door and do so shortly. Last night, it was minute of Redbull can through a few mags.

I need to make the trigger and charging handle black, I'm sure @SeriousStudent, @Failure2Stop, or @Sean M will have some M-Nu.
    M-Nu.......sigh. I do remember it.

I remember spending a field day scrubbing on my hands and knees, when a bottle broke in a wall locker and it dripped out on the deck.

Not my fondest memory.

What RDS are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    M-Nu.......sigh. I do remember it.

I remember spending a field day scrubbing on my hands and knees, when a bottle broke in a wall locker and it dripped out on the deck.

Not my fondest memory.

What RDS are you using?
    Such a shitty product that brings up bad memories

I'm using the Primary Arms Advanced Micro and it's fantastic so far. So far, I see no reason to have an Aimpoint on anything but a SHTF/primary gun. Leaving it on for battery testing. Zero is holding fine.
    #RESIST

User Tag List