Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I've not had any noticeable issues since switching to the Magpuls; the only issue I've had is a failure to eject, which I could not pin on the magazine. They do seem to be more durable than the OEM translucent ones (I have had one feedlip start to crack on the one I had kept loaded), have not messed with the OEM non-translucent updated ones.
    Contact CZ for a replacement on the Translucent ones that cracked. The newer black windowed mags are far better.
    FN America DSM
    Cajun Gun Works and Shooters World Powder shooting team member

I’m thinking my Scorpion will be my first SBR now that I’m in a friendly state. What does everyone think about the long term durability of the Scorpion?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m thinking my Scorpion will be my first SBR now that I’m in a friendly state. What does everyone think about the long term durability of the Scorpion?
    I'd do it.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Anyone running the Magpul Scorpion mags? They're $19 at Primary Arms and I'm tempted.

https://www.primaryarms.com/magpul-c...g-9mm-35-round
    Currently 16.99 at classic arms.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Scorpion Carbines with the faux suppressor are available right now. How difficult is it to remove the “suppressor”?

Quote Originally Posted by buzz_knox View Post
    Scorpion Carbines with the faux suppressor are available right now. How difficult is it to remove the “suppressor”?
    Unless they've changed something in the last year or two, not difficult.

I used an oil filter wrench to get one off. It was secured with some thread locker but it wasn't the super strong type.

Site Supporter
    Just ordered some factory 30 round and Magpul mags. Thinking a pair of these are in my future. Anyone see 20 round mags in stock?

I have 10 magpul that I use exclusively and they work well. I do down load to 30 for training with it just because but I do run some to 35 just because I will load some random 9mm I have sitting around. Also steel case ammo work well in it too. I have loaded 4 with 35 rounds of Winchester 147 grain hollowpoints that I ran with no issues in my CZ Scorpion. I do have been running a lot of 147 grain FMJ for training but have since went to 124 grain CCI that I have a a couple cases of.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Just ordered some factory 30 round and Magpul mags. Thinking a pair of these are in my future. Anyone see 20 round mags in stock?
    g and r tactical

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    g and r tactical
    Thanks, just for a few.

User Tag List