Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    I'm torn. On the one hand, it's pretty creative, it looks cool, and the companion cube with it just takes me straight back to "the cake is a lie." On the other, guns probably shouldn't look like toys, so...?
    I will say that it's totally not my design. It's a design called Asiimov, that's a pretty popular cosmetic skin series for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, hence the Companion Cube (since CS:GO is also a Valve product).

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    A friend of mine convinced me to do this:

This was a triumph.
    I’m making a note here: huge success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Asiimov is a good look on the Scorpion. Dunno if I'd be quite as adventurous with my SBR but we'll see if that changes down the line.

#RESIST

How are people attaching a suppressor to the Evo, I have a SiCo Hybrid that I can go ASR or 3 lug mount.

This little thing has become my travel gun and would like to have a hybrid on it for giggles.

I used a 3-lug mount for a Octane 9K. It's enough to knock the edge off the sound.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I used a 3-lug mount for a Octane 9K. It's enough to knock the edge off the sound.
    After playing with direct thread options I did go ahead and buy a 3-lug adapter for my Ghost-M. I need to get the one for the can now....
    I agree it takes the edge off the sounds but even with heavier sub-weight bullets it's not the quietest.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    How are people attaching a suppressor to the Evo, I have a SiCo Hybrid that I can go ASR or 3 lug mount.

This little thing has become my travel gun and would like to have a hybrid on it for giggles.
    I made mine into a krátký using a HB kit, I almost bought their three lug version just in case I get out if this state. Is rebarreling an option?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    After playing with direct thread options I did go ahead and buy a 3-lug adapter for my Ghost-M. I need to get the one for the can now....
    I agree it takes the edge off the sounds but even with heavier sub-weight bullets it's not the quietest.
    It's a blowback design, so the more pressure = the more rapid the bolt moves. Unless someone makes a locking bolt system for this, the noise will come out of the chamber.

The one I had lacked a disconnector - are they coming with disconnectors now, or no?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I made mine into a krátký using a HB kit, I almost bought their three lug version just in case I get out if this state. Is rebarreling an option?
    Yes, it is possible to remove the current barrel on a Evo with a special deep socket-style tool. The CZ Custom shop and others sell replacement threaded barrels.

User Tag List