Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Name:  ScorpMicroWeb.jpg
Views: 1666
Size:  27.5 KB

Have you guys seen this new offering from CZ? Evo 3 S2 Pistol with factory SB Tactical micro brace. Only downside is that dumb fake (Faux) can it comes with. I would like to get into the PCC world and was thinking something like a B&T GHM9 would be perfect, but its hard to ignore CZ LEO pricing.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Bravo; 11-20-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Name:  ScorpMicroWeb.jpg
Views: 1666
Size:  27.5 KB

Have you guys seen this new offering from CZ? Evo 3 S2 Pistol with factory SB Tactical micro brace. Only downside is that dumb fake (Faux) can it comes with. I would like to get into the PCC world and was thinking something like a B&T GHM9 would be perfect, but its hard to ignore CZ LEO pricing.
    I was planning on going with one of these, but cheekweld on that thing looks like walking on Legos. Mine is basically the same forward of the receiver sans fake can but with the CZ stock extension and a Tailhook. It’s comfortable to shoot and accurate as hell, to the point I was attracting unwanted attention at the range last night.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Krátký kit installed...

Attachment 31758
    What’s your barrel length? I like the looks of that rail. Was it difficult to switch out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    What’s your barrel length? I like the looks of that rail. Was it difficult to switch out?

5.3”. Took about fifteen minutes to install start to finish, maybe twenty - but that’s because I already installed a longer HBI rail. The first rail took about an hour to install only because CZ used about a bucket of threadlock on the factory barrel nut.

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...onversion-kit/
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 11-20-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    5.3”. Took about fifteen minutes to install start to finish, maybe twenty - but that’s because I already installed a longer HBI rail. The first rail took about an hour to install only because CZ used about a barrel of threadlock on the factory barrel nut.

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...onversion-kit/
    Very nice, have you done work to the trigger? I used the HB flat trigger shoe and spring kit and saw a vast improvement from the heavy stock 10lbs pull. Trigger and spring kit brought the pull down to 5.5lbs per my Lyman trigger gauge.

AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Very nice, have you done work to the trigger? I used the HB flat trigger shoe and spring kit and saw a vast improvement from the heavy stock 10lbs pull. Trigger and spring kit brought the pull down to 5.5lbs per my Lyman trigger gauge.

Just the HBI spring kit, that’s all mine needed. It is breaking in nicely!
    Ken

Vending Machine Operator
    I got to shoot one of these for the first time last night. Nice fellow and his dad at the range swapped me to try my pistols.

Their setup was a pistol with brace and a basic Sig ROMEO5 red dot.

Incredibly fun and perfectly reliable. Having shot both I’m unsure what the MPX offers for so much more money. I want one.

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Vending Machine Operator
    Do they make 15-round magazines for these? I am chasing possible life plans in Colorado, and am not willing to step down to 10. All I am seeing are 10, 20, 30.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Do they make 15-round magazines for these? I am chasing possible life plans in Colorado, and am not willing to step down to 10. All I am seeing are 10, 20, 30.
    The best bet is to rivet a 20 rounder to 15 while you're still in a free state. Can be easily done yourself by loading 15 rounds, marking the position of the mag follower, and placing the rivet in the spine of the magazine as to prevent it from accepting more than 15 rounds. That's how most folks are working around the CO mag ban with more uncommon magazine patterns.

User Tag List