Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Ok, I see the Apex now. Kinda strange texturing, but the overall shape looks good.
    I put the Apex on mine. It's got adhesive grip panels if you want them, and they work fairly well. I like it.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Ok, Apex PG and smaller right side safety ordered. I have the Gear Head Tailhook adapter and HBI FCG spring kit on the way, too. I’m just trying to find a CZ OEM folding extension in stock somewhere.

Mission accomplished. This has been an expensive 48 hours.

I've been eyeballing that version with the tailhook instead of the SB folder, too. It sounds like you're building exactly what I plan to put together.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I’ll keep you posted. It will likely end up as a K (unless I like it so much that I pick up a second krátký one), and the parts list so far is:

* EVO 3 S1
    * CZ stock tube with Gear Head Tailhook Mod 1 and adapter
    * Apex pistol grip and small right side safety
    * HBI FCG spring kit
    * Some rail covers out of the big box o’ AR parts in the basement - that handguard is really uncomfortable

I’m not even going to put a RDS on it for now.

When the charging handle is replaced with aftermarket, is the entire original assembly replaced or are parts reused? I’m wondering if the originals ever pop up for sale, I actually like the size and would like to make the CH ambidextrous.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    When the charging handle is replaced with aftermarket, is the entire original assembly replaced or are parts reused? I’m wondering if the originals ever pop up for sale, I actually like the size and would like to make the CH ambidextrous.
    The entire assembly is replaced. That being said, if you're interested in an original CH, PM me, I have an extra.

PM incoming!

I feel like I’m dominating the thread lately - apologies, but I’m enthused about this little gun. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

Now I’m thinking that I’ll leave the barrel length alone on this S1, and if I like it I’ll pick up an S2 for a K variant after the prices come down.

I'm loving mine so far.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List