Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yes, it is possible to remove the current barrel on a Evo with a special deep socket-style tool. The CZ Custom shop and others sell replacement threaded barrels.
    Right, as I mentioned I replaced mine. I was asking ffhounddog if rebarreling his was an option.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Last edited by HeavyDuty; 06-23-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Ah, there are days that I need more coffee to aid my reading comprehension. Today must be one of them.

It is a fun firearm, I hope you gents keep enjoying yours.

Is there something wrong with me? I shot a friend's Evo carbine last night in a match, and I either I just suck (a distinct possibility) or it's not a good fit for me or some combination of the above, because I found it difficult to do well with - I'm 100% certain that shooting my usual Walther P99 would have resulted in significantly better scores. At one point, I failed to get a mag seated on a reload, and at another, when I tried to fire the first shot after the timer went off, all I got was a click, and somehow there was a double feed. It also felt ergonomically weird - the particular optic he has on it comes pretty close to interfering with the charging handle, and while the safety is easy enough to disengage, I found it difficult to engage it with my thumb while in a shooting grip because the detent is so strong. Further, it seemed to want to jump around in my hands while I was shooting a lot more than the AR-9 I tried out a while back, making the dot bounce a lot. Lastly, every round I ejected had some of the coating on the 125-grain truncated cone Blue Bullets I was using shaved off of the "shoulder" part of the ogive. Are coated bullets a no-go with these guns, or is it just my particular bullet/OAL combo that causes this issue?

I only put ~65 rounds through it, so it's not fair to fully judge it based on that one experience, and it may be that tuning a load to the gun would solve some of the issues I saw, but I think that when/if I ever really dive into PCC (still seems like a lot of fun), it'll probably be with a different gun.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Okay, awesome. I see they have an AR-version (out of stock, but hopefully it will come back).

On a side note, does anyone else have a retarded number of issues with PSA's website? I keep getting Captcha/ReCaptcha errors. I've shut off PrivacyBadger, white listed it on DISCONNECT, and turned off my flash blocker, and I still get issues, it's very fucking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Okay, awesome. I see they have an AR-version (out of stock, but hopefully it will come back).
    Back in stock as of a few minutes ago.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

CZ Scorpion Evo thread

I’m looking for a weapon mounted light, really not sure of what I want. Currently I’m running the MI rail with Mlok slots. What are you guys running? Likes/dislikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    I’m looking for a weapon mounted light, really not sure of what I want. Currently I’m running the MI rail with Mlok slots. What are you guys running? Likes/dislikes?
    How much power do you want?
    #RESIST

User Tag List