Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Well, I caved, couldn't pass up under $700 OTD (under $600 with the rebate). So, now, WTF is up with the irons on this spacegun? They seem well constructed, but I'm not sure what optic, if any, on what mount, will allow their use in a lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness. My go-to PCC optic (Holosun 503CU) blocks the irons completely either in the tall mount or the direct-to-rail mount.
    I use a GDI MT6-OSM, which is a lower 1/3rd Aimpoint Micro mount. It is skeletonized so that the middle is empty, and I can use the factory sights off of that. I would think that the 503CU should work given that the middle is also empty, based on pics? That being said, my irons are quite hard to use, since I use a Zhukov stock with a SideProject Link, and the stock sits much more inline than the OEM stock.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Well, I caved, couldn't pass up under $700 OTD (under $600 with the rebate). So, now, WTF is up with the irons on this spacegun? They seem well constructed, but I'm not sure what optic, if any, on what mount, will allow their use in a lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness. My go-to PCC optic (Holosun 503CU) blocks the irons completely either in the tall mount or the direct-to-rail mount.

Also, is there a source for 3+ ready magazines besides magpul? Don't mind having one long-stick (that's what she said!), but I wouldn't mind a couple of 10-rounders either, or an OEM 30-round mag.

Thanks for saving me reading through 28 pages!

Regards,

Kevin
    I’m using a Vortex Crossfire with the low base and it gives me a good lower third co-witness. I really like the overall setup which is why I didn’t go the Zhukov route.

Site Supporter

Also, is there a source for 3+ ready magazines besides magpul? Don't mind having one long-stick (that's what she said!), but I wouldn't mind a couple of 10-rounders either, or an OEM 30-round mag.

Thanks for saving me reading through 28 pages!

Regards,

Kevin
    Keep an eye on midwayusa for factory mags. They had 30 round 3+ mags on sale for $17 2 months ago but have since jacked the price back up.

Site Supporter
    Anyone using an AEMS on a Scorpion?

Purchased a HS407A3 optic.

Any recs for mounts on the scorpion? It has the rmr footprint.

Name:  IMG_0026.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  69.3 KB

Just need some taller BUIS now.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Anyone using an AEMS on a Scorpion?
    I am! Works well. Took this one off my dysfunctional FM9. Doesn’t CoWitness without changing to the “Low Mount!”

Name:  IMG_7945.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  48.6 KB

-edit-
    BTW,.. Got rid of that god-awful OEM trigger and dropped in a Timney 3.5lb! Awesome friggin trigger! 😎

User Tag List