Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo thread

Site Supporter
    And since I've been sitting on a pile of mags for a bit, finally figured I'd order the gun. Should be here next week

Site Supporter
    I would like to use this Holosun HS515CU on the Scorpion. This is the lowest mounting option that comes with the dot, but it's still to high to use the irons. Any suggestions for a lower mounting solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I would like to use this Holosun HS515CU on the Scorpion. This is the lowest mounting option that comes with the dot, but it's still to high to use the irons. Any suggestions for a lower mounting solution?
    Why not just get a normal height mount that has a cut-out? Assuming you're using the OEM irons, a cheap non-QD option would be the DD Rock & Lock; I personally use a GDI MT-OSM, and a Scalarworks would probably also work fine for this.

Site Supporter
    Finally got a brace on mine.
    Name:  20210419_194722.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  59.5 KB

Has anyone tried any of the mag couplers? I saw Fisher posted one but hasn’t commented on what it is.

I sold my Scorpion a couple months ago. Great gun, had it for years, just decided it didn't really have a niche that I really needed to fill. Just kind of rejiggered my collection to be be a bit more carbine-oriented.

This is how mine was set up:

What kind of accuracy are you all getting?

Mine gave me a bit of a frustrating experience on my initial attempt to dial in a red dot using 124 grain S&B, which had been a good load for me in various handguns. I’m vaguely suspicious of the configuration; I’ve got a lomg CAR style flash hider that was put on to make it fit the OAL length required for a CT legal “other firearm.” Then again, maybe it wants 115grain FMJ?

Those of you that have SBRed their Scorpion - where did you locate the engraving? This will be my first SBR, and I’m not sure where is best given the plastic chassis.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I was just out on the CZ website for the first time in ages - at least a year if not longer. It looks like they discontinued the micro with fake integrated can and sliding brace. What is the path now for a suppressed Scorpion in that configuration? I wasn’t crazy about the brace, but the integrated can was intriguing.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Those of you that have SBRed their Scorpion - where did you locate the engraving? This will be my first SBR, and I’m not sure where is best given the plastic chassis.
    My Form 1 is oozing through the bureaucracy, so I need to decide where to engrave. Anyone?

I saw comments posted somewhere that the engraving requirement wasn’t the same as that for serial numbers, and that you could squeeze it on the serial number plate if your trust name and city was short enough. Not sure about this…
    Ken

User Tag List