Thread: 3" SP101 holster

3" SP101 holster

I'm looking for an IWB holster for a 3" SP101.

I have a Simply Rugged but it prints fairly bad if I ever try to carry it. Main use will be outdoor carry with occasional CC duty. I was going to go with the JMC IWB #3 after all the love it's been getting but didn't see it listed.

Any recommendations on what I should look at?

Is your SR holster IWB? I've been using a SR Cuda with the optional IWB straps with a full size auto that works well for me. I also used to use a Sparks Executive Companion IWB with my 2" SP101 a lot and it carried well.

It's the silver dollar pancake with the optional IWB straps.

Site Supporter
    Pretty sure Dark Star Gear does one. I have his J frame AIWB and it conceals great. No reason it couldn't be carried at at 3 o'clock or behind the hip if that is your preference.

Here you go, just scroll down.

Edit to add he will make it with belt loops, you just have to ask.
    Last edited by sharps54; 07-07-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Trick with the Simply Rugged silver dollar is to carry it OWB. The IWB option is awful. But in OWB it's damn near invisible, at least on me, even in tighter shirts as long as they're long enough to hide the barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    Trick with the Simply Rugged silver dollar is to carry it OWB. The IWB option is awful. But in OWB it's damn near invisible, at least on me, even in tighter shirts as long as they're long enough to hide the barrel.

That's my main problem, long torso thin build. Shirts that fit decent are short and shirts that are longer fit like a mumu

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    That's my main problem, long torso thin build. Shirts that fit decent are short and shirts that are longer fit like a mumu
    Makes total sense. IIRC I'm a little shorter than you and my shirts are just long enough.

User Tag List