View Poll Results: Which is the most Satanic of the pistol rounds?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll

10 18.87%

15 28.30%
  • 9x18

6 11.32%
  • Mods here are shit

27 50.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the most Satanic of pistol rounds?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    The evil twins, .22 LR and .22 Magnum, as they can both be shot out of the H&R 666. Note they are also cannot be reloaded, get stuck in brass of real cartridges, etc.

Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 07-06-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    You're not going to fire it in an LCP380? Why not?

Chris
    Heh….I’m lucky I didn’t end up running it through one of my Glocks the next time at the range. I recently upgraded to an LnL from a Lee Classic Turret. On the LCT I could usually tell during the decap and resize that I had a .380 on the press; at worst I’d catch it during the powder throw. On the LnL that different feeling is masked by everything else going on and the little turd .380 made it all the way through. Fortunately I’m looking over everything I’m loading as I learn my way around the press.

Site Supporter
    .380 by far! Takes longer to sort out, and they still end up sneaking through.

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    +1

Those little bastages find their way into my brass bin and then occasionally onto my press. In fact I have a nicely loaded 124gr bullet over 5.0gr of WSF in a .380 case sitting on my bench today. Love it.
    Yeah, I've got a similar situation with a 124 gr Montana Gold CMJ over 4.1 of N320 in a .380 case. If you can believe it, I screwed up my kinetic bullet puller the other day, though, so I need to either fix or replace it before I can rectify the situation.

Mods here are shit. The cartridge cases don't suck: the people who shoot them and leave their brass to mix with 9mm do.

I'd say .40 is the least problematic. If I miss a .380 case it usually won't prime in the 550, but if it does it's a big problem. I had one 9x18 get through the 550 but it wouldn't chamber. The particularly demonic 9x18 has a thick case wall with a step inside the case that looks like it's designed to mangle press parts.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

.666 Brimstone ?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Harris View Post
    .666 Brimstone ?
    ....that would sell. I'd buy one. Two if they are black powder.

The satanic case is the one that gets in the way of what you are currently loading. So it's all relative.
    "A man with an experience is not a slave to a man with an opinion."

Site Supporter
    whatever manus use that shitty 9mm stepped brass.

Just use a 380 shell holder, steel shell holders never wear out in a kinetic hammer. Throw the aluminum away.

User Tag List