Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NYPD Officer Assainated in the Bronx

Rest In Peace officer Familia.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family, friends and fellow officers.

There have been entirely too many Inspector's funeral's lately.

Requiescat In Pace Officer Familia. Thoughts and prayers for, your family and friends
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

RIP, sister. Prayers out for the family and friends of the fallen.

Man the fucking assault on Police needs to stop. I hope the officer's family can find some peace and solace.

Site Supporter
    RIP, Officer Familia. So many questions with no answers. The outrage has texture - you can actually feel it - I know I do. But, what to do with that energy? What possible solution could there be for something so basic? Should "Robocop" become the beat officer? Just WHO do these murdering bipeds think will fill the void they've created after they've killed all the police? Who will THEY call when....it's THEIR turn, when THEY are being robbed, beaten, raped?

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    RIP, Officer Familia. So many questions with no answers. The outrage has texture - you can actually feel it - I know I do. But, what to do with that energy? What possible solution could there be for something so basic? Should "Robocop" become the beat officer? Just WHO do these murdering bipeds think will fill the void they've created after they've killed all the police? Who will THEY call when....it's THEIR turn, when THEY are being robbed, beaten, raped?
    Many, like the murderer here, are simply unstable and have never been able to fit into society. Their chemically unbalanced rage is focused on the people who he believes are responsible for the issues in his particular situation. This is the same repetitive story for many of these types. They live in a fantasy world which is populated with violent rhetoric by people he believes are trustworthy or intelligent, unfortunately often times this means anti police sentiment.

There is, essentially, no difference between this murderer and the average ISIS type which is home grown in the US. Maybe if this guy decided to seek out ISIS instead of simply attacking the first police officer he saw he may have been responsibile for the next headline breaking story. Credit to ISIS there, but here he was just so lost in his own world and unable to effectively assimilate into society he decided he had to take action.

The system for stopping these types of people exists and works well, it does not, however, work well in left leaning cities like NYC and the like because they keep giving these guys chance after chance. The only reason he was stopped this time was because he was shot and killed by responding officers.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    RIP. That sux.

What was the reason for a 2x convict being out amongst the rest of society? Did he serve his sentence or out in probie/good behavior?
    Many people value a convict's life and well being well over anyone else like Officer Familia.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

RIP, Officer.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Not long ago I observed a parole board hearing. Five inmates were scheduled on this particular day to appear before the parole board. They also produced family members and witnesses on their behalf for those trying to re-litigate their case (which was quickly shut down). As I watched and heard the prisoners' criminal records I was astonished to see them appear before the board at all. The first guy was just terrible and I thought, "Oh, there's no way they'll let this guy go." But, as each inmate appeared before the board, one was worse than the guy before him. I was of the opinion that none of them should be allowed out. Ever.

I came to find out that, in fact, of the five, the parole board had to release two due to lack of bed space.

User Tag List