Thread: "elastic wrap adjustable holster that can hold either my J-frame or Glock 19"

"elastic wrap adjustable holster that can hold either my J-frame or Glock 19"

Got a text message from a new CCW holder about his holster. I haven't seen the holster, but his description saying it could be adjusted to fit either his J-frame or G19 set off alarm bells. Obviously its not form fitted to the Glock, especially around the trigger area. I'll post a pic if he sends it.

Without knowing anything more at this point, is anyone aware of a safe and effective concealed carry holster that would fit such a description? I'm guessing the holster is something in soft nylon. He does wear it on his waist.

Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Maybe a pistolwear?

I think other's on the board have used them. I have one, but it wasn't very comfortable for me. I thought it would be a good running solution, with a j frame, but it's pretty hot.

Sounds like a generic bellyband. I wouldn't use one with a Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Sounds like a generic bellyband. I wouldn't use one with a Glock.
    Nope, I wouldn't either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There are belly bands that can use a standard holster. Cross Breed makes one, or did.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I have a Cross Breed, not a belly band version. My concern is that the holster is rigid enough to retain the gun & protects the trigger of the G19. Also that the mouth of the holster is rigid enough to not collapse when reholstering the pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Turns out it's a generic belly band. He's taken the advice to use it only for the J-frame & get a good holster for the Glock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    I thought of Lethal Lace based on what you first posted. Has anyone seen or tried a Lethal Lace holster?
    --Jason--

User Tag List