Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KSTG Match at the NRA Range: 31-Jan-2012

hijack

...in need of a lefty G19 OWB holster for this match; anyone have a loaner? A buddy that shoots cowboy action matches wants to try out KSTG. I'm loaning him my pistol/mags/mag carrier(s), but I don't have any lefty holsters.

Thanks for the help!

/hijack

Quote Originally Posted by lindertw View Post
    hijack

...in need of a lefty G19 OWB holster for this match; anyone have a loaner? A buddy that shoots cowboy action matches wants to try out KSTG. I'm loaning him my pistol/mags/mag carrier(s), but I don't have any lefty holsters.

Thanks for the help!

/hijack
    I may. I will check.
    C Class shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    KSTG match
    Tuesday 31-Jan-2012
    Bah, I have somehow managed to be out of town for this...again.

hijack

Thanks for the help!

/hijack
    Possibly. I will look when I get home.

Edit:

Wait, I do. I have a CCC versa clip. Will work OWB for a lefty. It's a slide type holster.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Woohoo, I'm actually off work for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin B. View Post
    I may. I will check.
    thanks for checking - looking forward to what you may have available.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    ...Wait, I do. I have a CCC versa clip. Will work OWB for a lefty. It's a slide type holster.
    thanks fuse; i'm looking at the pic on CCC's store page and still trying to get my head around how it will sit when worn lefty (just want to make sure it wouldn't be reverse cant). I'm tired, and I'm sure it'll make more sense tomorrow!

Do you think I should still attend if I have very limited experience carrying + range time.

PM sent.
    C Class shooter.

thanks fuse; i'm looking at the pic on CCC's store page and still trying to get my head around how it will sit when worn lefty (just want to make sure it wouldn't be reverse cant). I'm tired, and I'm sure it'll make more sense tomorrow!
    It's straight drop I believe.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDragon533 View Post
    Do you think I should still attend if I have very limited experience carrying + range time.
    I would recommend stopping by to spectate for an hour. Get a feel for the safety rules and the level of proficiency necessary to execute the various tasks on demand under time pressure without violating those safety rules. Then make a determination and consider signing up in February.

Beginning this month, everyone who calls to sign up will be asked if they have previous IDPA/USPSA/similar match experience or formal firearms training that included drawing from a holster. If not, they won't be allowed to sign up for the match. Unfortunately, unlike many outdoor clubs, we do not have an ability to run a safety class or beginner class along with or just before the match.

User Tag List