Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Volund Gearworks Atlas Belt

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Nope. It is as simple as it looks. The belt also does not disassemble into more than one piece.

The only complaint I had at first was getting it snug, the angle you pull on the hook is a little weird but I am used to it and it rocks. Nothing to jingle around either.
    I suspect the intinial adjustment is a bitch followed by minor adjustments if you eat too much over the holidays, etc. I also suspect you would have to do the adjustment while swapping from IWB to OWB, if you do such. It would prob be wise for a lazy man to own two .... one adjusted for IWB and one for OWB. Heck, at $40 one could easily afford to do that.

No, it is very simple. You have a few PALS/molle columns that the hook fits into giving a coarse adjustment of 1.5". You then cinch the other end down for fine adjustment.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I sent an email to him. Did you specify the exact length and everything in your order?
    #RESIST

Belt sizes are iffy with me, I told my tale of woe and got a size that I felt best met my needs based on what I told him, if that makes sense.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Looks to be a cool low profile belt. Are they all 1.5" widths and do the have a website? Did not seem to be able to find a web site.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    Looks to be a cool low profile belt. Are they all 1.5" widths and do the have a website? Did not seem to be able to find a web site.
    It seems like you either need to contact them through Facebook or email them directly.

J.Ja
    Owner/President of Titanium Crowbar, LLC

Ordered. He accepts PayPal.
    #RESIST

Hey All,
    Figured with the interest that I should chime in.....I own Volund Gearworks and am the maker of the Atlas belt reviewed here. Folks with technical questions can PM me or send an email if they want, and I can also try to answer questions here, too if that's fine with the Mods. Already replying to the emails sent earlier.
    I've shipped out quite a few belts in the last couple months as I begin to ramp up production and get the website off the ground. Two went over to Iraq recently even. I have a few stocking dealers currently, one who stocks mostly a custom design using a Cobra buckle, but since that design isn't very unique and rather my spin on current offerings those will not likely be available otherwise. Might add a couple more dealers and then also sell off the website.
    I'll be launching the website shortly, like before SHOT shortly.....and the retail portal will follow soon after. For anyone who is interested in picking one up in the mean time just drop me a line and we can get what you want hashed out and an order in the pipe. I will not request funds until the product is ready to ship as I sometimes run out of materials or get bogged down with a dealer or custom work order and hate to take funds and then make folks wait before shipping their goods.
    Thanks again for the interest.....
    Last edited by Buzz Fledderjohn; 01-04-2012 at 05:15 PM. Reason: typo

I just sent an email...

J.Ja
    Owner/President of Titanium Crowbar, LLC

You should pm me with how your dealer packages work.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Fledderjohn View Post
    Hey All,
    Figured with the interest that I should chime in.....I own Volund Gearworks and am the maker of the Atlas belt reviewed here. Folks with technical questions can PM me or send an email if they want, and I can also try to answer questions here, too if that's fine with the Mods. Already replying to the emails sent earlier.
    I've shipped out quite a few belts in the last couple months as I begin to ramp up production and get the website off the ground. Two went over to Iraq recently even. I have a few stocking dealers currently, one who stocks mostly a custom design using a Cobra buckle, but since that design isn't very unique and rather my spin on current offerings those will not likely be available otherwise. Might add a couple more dealers and then also sell off the website.
    I'll be launching the website shortly, like before SHOT shortly.....and the retail portal will follow soon after. For anyone who is interested in picking one up in the mean time just drop me a line and we can get what you want hashed out and an order in the pipe. I will not request funds until the product is ready to ship as I sometimes run out of materials or get bogged down with a dealer or custom work order and hate to take funds and then make folks wait before shipping their goods.
    Thanks again for the interest.....
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

User Tag List