Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trigger Time TV & Green Ops, 8pm TONIGHT!

Thanks blues, I can't find the app on the smart TV maybe I'm just tired. Guess I'll get it worked out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Just watched and enjoyed the show. I'll be recording it going forward.
    Same here.

Also, I now know why I didn't know the channel existed. When it came to looking for shooting shows I always opened the menu at #605 so as to see what 605 and 606 (outdoor channel and Sportsman channel) showed; never thought to go one channel up.

No Pursuit channel on DirecTV for us, at least not in the 600s. But now I know I have the Sportsman Channel, so I can get some guns and shooting material.
    Unfortunately, the wife was watching when I checked, so I need to skip the channels in the 500s...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    No Pursuit channel on DirecTV for us, at least not in the 600s. But now I know I have the Sportsman Channel, so I can get some guns and shooting material.
    Unfortunately, the wife was watching when I checked, so I need to skip the channels in the 500s...
    Strange, we have the most basic Direct TV package and get the Pursuit Channel on 604, but not Outdoor or Sportsman.

I've been watching all the episodes that my DVR has recorded since this was first announced and I have enjoyed the shows by and large...obviously, like anyone else, some segments are more germane to my particular areas of interest than others.

I did cringe somewhat yesterday evening while watching the latest recorded segment in which Tatiana Whitlock worked on remediating or improving her student's grip on her pistol while the firearm was loaded and fingers ended up uncomfortably close to the trigger during the process.

Seems to me that working on the grip would have been much better served with either a demonstrator or unloaded firearm...followed by live fire to display any meaningful gain from the changes made. Even absent any mishaps, it sets a bad precedent, imho, for students and trainers to follow during their own sessions.

I have to say that I was somewhat surprised and a bit disappointed that the segment passed muster as shot / edited.

That said, I do enjoy the series overall, particularly the segments with Craig Douglas...(though I'm waiting for Winston to hand him his ass one of these days. )
    Last edited by blues; 07-26-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

That said, I do enjoy the series overall, particularly the segments with Craig Douglas...(though I'm waiting for Winston to hand him his ass one of these days.
    Winston is well compensated to make me look good!

Site Supporter
    I was out of the country for awhile but was able to watch the episodes on my iPhone with the Pursuit Channel app. Thank you to everyone for your support. Some of the videos are out on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPjcsUtRt80&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFGQEdjeMls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYUhEpsb0IE&t=223s

and Bravo Company even shared one of the videos on FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/BravoCompanyUSA/

I'll be watching tomorrow at 8pm to see how well or bad I did

User Tag List