Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iconic Gun barrel in Bond opening scenes

I don't think so. I count more than five grooves, which was S&W standard until they went ECM.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    Reminding myself... "Thou shalt not covet.."

Beautiful 357 Magnum, sir.
    Sorry, that is my nice one......these are the beautiful ones. All Pre-Model 27's from the 1950's, and the engraved one and Nickel both have military pedigrees.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Sorry, that is my nice one......these are the beautiful ones. All Pre-Model 27's from the 1950's, and the engraved one and Nickel both have military pedigrees.
    Color me green. Thank you for posting that as well.

Ahh refreshing!

Reminds me that old school guns (especially the ones with some cool history) are on a whole different level of awesome then the soulless sea of plastic out there.
    Last edited by EVP; 06-30-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Ahh refreshing!

Reminds me that old school guns (especially the ones with some cool history) are on a whole different level of awesome then the soulless sea of plastic out there.
    Once I get this house paid off, I'm gonna go overboard....
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List