Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock MHS Entry Pistols

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    $54, if it is the number, is likely direct unit cost per pistol, and would not include all the non direct costs they have within Glock USA and Austria, and before discounts to distributors.
    Glock's tab at the Atlanta Gold Club for example .....

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Glock's tab at the Atlanta Gold Club for example .....
    Perfect example of essential corporate overhead. On the other end of the spectrum, we have GSSF, warrantee service, R&D, staff salaries, etc.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by warpedcamshaft View Post
    How SIG is going to build m17's at a little over 200 bucks a pop is beyond me.
    Building at shou!d not be an issue question is how much profit will they make?

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Where is the G19 frame, G17 slide pistol?!!!!!! Dammit! The G19 grip is perfect and they do this shit!
    This. I'm not sure why people are excited over this thing. I get that they were making it to someone's specs but for the commercial market it seems like the wrong direction. If they're introduce a new model based on existing parts it ought to be a 17 slide on a 19 grip or a 19 slide on a 26 grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    This. I'm not sure why people are excited over this thing. I get that they were making it to someone's specs but for the commercial market it seems like the wrong direction. If they're introduce a new model based on existing parts it ought to be a 17 slide on a 19 grip or a 19 slide on a 26 grip.
    The market disagrees. Sig sells a lot of carry sized pistols(full size grip and compact slide). Their 320 offering with the compact frame and fullsize slide has trouble selling even when discounted and being the only SKU in stock in 9mm. In fact, the Full Length Slide Compact 320 was discontinued altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    The market disagrees. Sig sells a lot of carry sized pistols(full size grip and compact slide). Their 320 offering with the compact frame and fullsize slide has trouble selling even when discounted and being the only SKU in stock in 9mm. In fact, the Full Length Slide Compact 320 was discontinued altogether.
    ??? What the fuck is wrong with people?

You could always buy the full size model, buy a compact grip of your size choosing, and then sell off the full sized grip do you really wanted to. Part of the beauty of the P320 FCU.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Variety. I would personally rather have one of those aforementioned carry sized guns.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    You could always buy the full size model, buy a compact grip of your size choosing, and then sell off the full sized grip do you really wanted to. Part of the beauty of the P320 FCU.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    It's not that. I'm just wondering why so many people want short slide/long grip instead of long slide short grip. The only reason I have a G19 is because I have to watch out for the grip of my G17 printing. If I weren't moving over to the PX4 compact I would save up for some Gen 4 G17's and send them out to be chopped. Maybe even G34's.

It's not that. I'm just wondering why so many people want short slide/long grip instead of long slide short grip. The only reason I have a G19 is because I have to watch out for the grip of my G17 printing. If I weren't moving over to the PX4 compact I would save up for some Gen 4 G17's and send them out to be chopped. Maybe even G34's.
    I think a lot of them are folks carrying appendix. Tends to be very concealable even with a full size grip, but more comfortable with a shorter slide.

User Tag List