Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tau Day Sale!

Supporting Business taudevgroup's Avatar

Tau Day Sale!

June 28 is Tau Day and we're having a sale. For 24 hours starting at 00:00 MDT on 6/28 you can use discount code TAUDAY2017 and get 24% off!

Name:  tauday sale.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  34.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Ordered two more for a Glock I have yet to (but will) buy and to replace one I gave to a shooting buddy who is a deputy on the local sheriff's department. Thank you for the discount.

Site Supporter
    Well, I finally bought my first Glock on Monday, so this was a very timely sale. Order placed, and thank you, Tom!

I'll probably end up purchasing a second G26 down the road so I might as well get a gadget for it. Now if only I could get a G43 gadget for my girlfriend's carry gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    沫覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Ordered two more for a Glock I have yet to (but will) buy and to replace one I gave to a shooting buddy who is a deputy on the local sheriff's department. Thank you for the discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Well, I finally bought my first Glock on Monday, so this was a very timely sale. Order placed, and thank you, Tom!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I'll probably end up purchasing a second G26 down the road so I might as well get a gadget for it.
    Thank you!

Now if only I could get a G43 gadget for my girlfriend's carry gun
    I know it's a tired refrain, but Soon™ -- later this year for certain.
    Last edited by taudevgroup; 06-28-2017 at 09:59 AM.

I ordered one as a will-call.

I will get to visit the TDG world HQ later on today. Maybe I can get a tour.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post

I will get to visit the TDG world HQ later on today. Maybe I can get a tour.
    Lucky dog.

On topic: Awesome opportunity to get a SCD. If I had a Glock I'd jump on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. J. C. Watts

I'll probably end up purchasing a second G26 down the road so I might as well get a gadget for it. Now if only I could get a G43 gadget for my girlfriend's carry gun

Order placed for one. It'll be a while before I have another gun to install it on but that's not the end of the world. Thanks for the discount Tom!

沫覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Lucky dog.

On topic: Awesome opportunity to get a SCD. If I had a Glock I'd jump on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Or get a SCD and then you have a legitimate reason to buy a glock!

User Tag List