Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bergara HDMR 6.5 Creedmoor?

Site Supporter

Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor?

Anyone have experience with the Bergara HMR in 308 or 6.5 CM? It has caught my eye as an alternative when I need a more mobile 6.5CM versus my current rifle.
    Last edited by ranger; 06-24-2017 at 01:04 PM.

I saw them for the first time the other day. Trigger was amazing, quality seemed good. Bolt was a little sloppy but that's my only complaint. Looking forward to hearing some first hand info, for the price they seem very nice.
    i used to wannabe

Taggage.
    #RESIST

Word is the action is all Rem 700 dimensions at least where matters for aftermarket. Supposedly bases and stocks are compatible.

Site Supporter
    If anyone has had any bad experiences with one let us know. If you have one and it's great; keep it to yourself until I buy one. I am planning on buying one in 6.5 creedmor and getting a bushnell 3.5-21 scope. Unless somebody has a better suggestion for rifle and scope

Site Supporter
    Got to handle one of these at LGS recently. I was planning on T3X CTR but this has me taking a serious look at the Bergera.

http://www.bergarausa.com/bergara_b-...atch_rifle.php

Site Supporter
    I handled one at a Cabelas. I am trying to sell some other guns and pick up the HMR in 6.5CM.

I have the LRP and love it. I think you will be happy with that rifle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Name:  HMR.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  69.1 KB

Finally got a Bergara HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor. EGW 20 moa base - aluminum - I want to keep this "moderate" weight (my other custom 6.5CM is really heavy). Vortex Viper PST Gen 1 4-16X50 MIL/MIL. AAC 51T flashhider/mount. Unfired - hope to zero and shoot some groups this weekend. First impression - this rifle has a lot of features for the money. I have high hopes it is a shooter!

Resurrecting this one to see if there is any new input. I am thinking about snagging one while they can still be had for around $850.

The fast twist .22-250 for an extra hundred bucks is intriguing. With a can, it would be a great coyote rifle. Probably just do the Creed though.

User Tag List