Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raven Concealment Phantom (owb) vs Bravo Concealment Rtt Owb

Raven Concealment Phantom (owb) vs Bravo Concealment Rtt Owb

Good Day,

Checking to see if anyone has any first hand experience with both the Raven Concealment Phantom (owb) and the Bravo Concealment Rtt Owb holster. I am curious to see if you were able to discern if one kept the pistol closer to the body than the other.

Thanks for the input
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

I haven't tried the Bravo Concealment, so can't help you there, but I have used RCS Phantoms for a variety of pistols and it is an excellent (and often copied) design. However, it is also being discontinued for a number of models (and RCS is running what amounts to a 50% off sale), so this is a great time to pick one up.

Last edited by JSGlock34; 06-20-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Owb kydex holsters are nearly all alike if they do not have secondary retention (like a thumb activated release).

So buy the one which suits your particular setup best and then modify as needed with attachment hardware to get the position you want.

I'm would assume the current phantom models are reduced prior to introducing updated versions. Is there any indication what changes are on the horizon?

Edit: Disregard. Answered by an RCS rep in another thread.
    Last edited by Rick62; 06-20-2017 at 04:13 PM. Reason: asked and answered

Quote Originally Posted by Rick62 View Post
    I'm would assume the current phantom models are reduced prior to introducing updated versions. Is there any indication what changes are on the horizon?

Edit: Disregard. Answered by an RCS rep in another thread.
    What thread? I would not mind reading it.

I have had both, they are so similar it just matters who has the best deal.

I like a holster with adjustable tension, those two holsters don't have that.

My friend ordered a Phantom just in time for a Frank Proctor class. Fit was so tight he wouldn't put the gun all the way into the holster. I told him to stop doing that.

JM Custom Kydex makes OWB holsters with adjustable tension, and they've recently added them to their quick ship.

Wrong thread
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 06-20-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Hands down RCS.

Bravo would not even be in the top 10 of choices for me. I have seen way too many unfinished dumpster-fires masquerading as holsters come out of their shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List