Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purses

Purses

My wife likes "security" style purses...the ones that are cut proof, have zipper pulls that latch onto something, etc.

Her current one is nearing the end of its service life.

Ladies, do you have any recommendations?

Gents, does your significant other use anything similar, would they recommend it and if so what is it?

Models for carrying a gun are not mandatory, but brownie points will be awarded if so.

FYI: Her current purse is a "Pacsafe".
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

My wife has this one and loves it, but it may not be what your wife is looking for -

http://www.nrastore.com/nra-ccw-crossbody-hobo-ho-501

Site Supporter
    Coronado Leather makes a variety of concealment purses. Several models include well designed universal internal holsters and gun compartments with locking zippers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    My wife got a Travelon anti theft security purse for our vacation to Europe. I bought it on Amazon. She liked it. She uses her Coach purse for everyday.

My wife recently went through the purse hunt as well! She tried everything and even spent hours at NRA hunting for different vendors to try. She ultimately went back to buying another Pacsafe model. She was really disappointed in the styling of most "gun" purses. I believe she uttered the words of something....something.. back of a Harley!

My wife uses several Pacsafe products, mostly a waist-pack, if I have been observing correctly. This dates back a number of years, when we found them at REI or Whole Earth Provision Company brick-and-mortar stores. Durability seems quite good. She is not all that much of a traditional-type purse user, mostly using waist packs, sling bags and backpacks. I will ask which of her products are Pacsafe.

My wife went with a Louis Vitton we found in Switzerland last summer. Compared to the "purpose buit" CCW purses, there is no comparison. Even it's incidental/accidental concealment pouch was better thought out and executed for carrying a pistol.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

My wife says that her Pacsafe products are discontinued, no longer available new, having been replaced with newer styles. She does say that long-term durability has been excellent.

Although she is currently using something else, my wife has 2-3 purses from Gun Tote'n Mamas:
    https://guntotenmamas.com/

While she has liked some more than others, they have universally been well made and well designed. She still has them stored away if she wants to return to them.

Amazon carries them as well:
    https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...d=U07RY8Z6YTFY
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    She was really disappointed in the styling of most "gun" purses. I believe she uttered the words of something....something.. back of a Harley!
    I used a CCW purse pretty extensively in my 20's and early 30's and that was my lament. They all looked like they were intended for either my grandmother or for Barbara Mandrell: fussy little old lady handbags or monstrosities of conchos and fringe.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List