Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions with Gabe White, Culpeper, VA, June 10th and 11th, 2017 AAR

Pistol Shooting Solutions with Gabe White, Culpeper, VA, June 10th and 11th, 2017 AAR

Placeholder, as I'm no shit dealing with some heat related issues from the awesome class this weekend in temperatures so hot that I have permanent swamp taint and jungle crotch. Man, it was HOT. Highly recommended. I'll be writing up an AAR soon. Pretty sure I sucked out loud and @Mr Pink was the best shooter but @77grOption was right on him as well as @AsianJedi.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 06-11-2017 at 07:39 PM.
    #RESIST

Great class indeed! Tons of great knowledge bombs. I got some standards scores that may differ with your last assessment though. But then I again, no one is cooler than Mr. Pink.
    Last edited by AsianJedi; 06-11-2017 at 08:16 PM.
    FAST Coin Owner #15
    Paper M in Carry Optics #A96020
    Point 1 Tactics Elite Standards Coin #4

Quote Originally Posted by AsianJedi View Post
    Great class indeed! Tons of great knowledge bombs. I got some score standard scores that may differ with your last assessment though. But then I again no one is cooler than Mr. Pink.
    I'm not surprised, I'm terrible with details. Good shooting on your part and glad we got to train together after meeting up at the ToddG memorial.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm not surprised, I'm terrible with details. Good shooting on your part and glad we got to train together after meeting up at the ToddG memorial.
    Indeed my friend! Hopefully, we will get to shoot together soon! Thanks for the sample of your reloads. Look forward to testing them out!
    Last edited by AsianJedi; 06-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.
    FAST Coin Owner #15

Oh.....and your first round hits on the first movement drill were unreal today. Very impressive.
    FAST Coin Owner #15

Carbines next time, maybe? I don't usually suck this bad with a handgun.
    #RESIST

I was disappointed I couldn't make it to the class in the end as I'm sure it was pretty epic. You guys had some nice weather yesterday, but today was a scorcher.

PSA

Also Mr. White and I are geeking out right now and watching Aliens.
    Last edited by AndyL; 06-11-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianJedi View Post
    Great class indeed! Tons of great knowledge bombs. I got some standards scores that may differ with your last assessment though. But then I again, no one is cooler than Mr. Pink.
    I'm pretty sure he's including all of all of the "head to head" competitions that I won plus my manly beard.

Man, it was HOT. Highly recommended.
    Man, if I liked hot I wouldn't live in Western Washington...

Pretty sure I sucked out loud
    And I'm pretty sure I set the standard for sucking at Ernest's class last year.

Carbines next time
    Last edited by Drang; 06-11-2017 at 10:25 PM. Reason: What I meant was...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List