Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Trijicon RMR Type 2

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    I don’t have a RMR to compare, but as soon as Aimpoint starts shipping the P2, one is going on this:Attachment 76837
    VP9 with PMM comp, direct milled for Acro

ETA- I’m of the opinion closed emitter is likely better if you will be frequently going from air conditioned spaces into that hot humid heat.
    Who milled your VP9 for an ACRO?

Quote Originally Posted by js475 View Post
    Who milled your VP9 for an ACRO?
    Industrial machinist guy I know who does gun stuff as a hobby on his personal CNC.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Considering either RMR Type 2 or Acro P-2 for EDC carry VP9 Optics Ready 2020 model. Thoughts on which will be ideal in hot/humid north Florida heat?
    ACRO all the way. I would even strongly prefer a P-1 over the RMR.
    • Enclosed emitter, thus less susceptible to debris and water
    • Much less tint and optical distortion, which makes it faster to acquire a proper sight picture under low light conditions, as the tint and distortion can contribute some sight picture confusion as your brain tries to hash out the disparate images
    • Battery changes can be done without removal of the optic, thus simplifying rezeroing and remounting
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 09-09-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Here is the thing about an RMR -- few people have anything bad to say about an RMR, but even fewer actually love them.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Here is the thing about an RMR -- few people have anything bad to say about an RMR, but even fewer actually love them.
    Not sure whether to take that as positive or negative, lol. They tend to work but perhaps they are the Honda of RDS? I like Honda's, fwiw.

User Tag List