Thread: This is amazing to me

This is amazing to me

I cant stand these people 9mm is weak for girls etc... then they shoot a full power load that isnt downloaded crap and they think something is wrong. best part is hes shooting it through an hk and doesnt know its normal. and then limit use, how does an hk owner not know this is standard power practice ammo in europe he could shoot 100,000 rounds through that gun
    Review from cabelas:Sellier & Bellot 9mm:I fired a few rounds through the H&K and immediately new something was wrong. Rather than the mild recoil of the 9mm target round I got a jolt like a 357 in a lightweight snub.I switched to another pistol and again the heavy recoil. Then I switched to Remington UMC and both guns worked just fine.During my next visit to the range another shooter tried some of the S&B ammo in his Beretta and his XD. He thought the recoil was unusual. After checking the velocity he found that it was the second highest he had ever recorded from those guns. + P+ he called it and said to limit use of this ammo to prevent early wear out of the gun.
    Last edited by digiadaamore; 01-01-2012 at 02:41 PM.

What?
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
    who trains my hands for war,
    my fingers for battle.
    -Psalm 144:1

My cats breath smells of cats food.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Don't step on the white squares.

Hoooot lava.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I wish I could say I was surprised, but apparently people don't know how to read ballstics data. No matter how many times I point out how even standard pressure 9x19 loads are close to .357 mag velocities, I get the "dog trying to figure out an answering machine" look from the mouth breathers.

Quote Originally Posted by will_1400 View Post
    I wish I could say I was surprised, but apparently people don't know how to read ballstics data. No matter how many times I point out how even standard pressure 9x19 loads are close to .357 mag velocities, I get the "dog trying to figure out an answering machine" look from the mouth breathers.
    Exactly thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I broke my wookie
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

This thread has run it's course.

User Tag List