Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Raven Concealment

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    The replacement for the phantom is up on the site.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....m-Replacement)

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    The replacement for the phantom is up on the site.
    Yeah, with everything you need as long as it's a Glock.... seriously. I guess I'm the only loyal customer running M&P's.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.A.F.S. View Post
    Yeah, with everything you need as long as it's a Glock.... seriously. I guess I'm the only loyal customer running M&P's.
    Yep I agree, am I the only one who also thinks it looks bulky?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It seemed that way to me, and then @RCSMichael posted the following in the other thread and now I see it as an modular injection molded Phantom with a bunch of excess material removed.

I just ordered one, you can't go wrong for that price. The sweatband on mine is going bye bye asap. IMHO, their profit margin on the Perun will be much greater than on the old style, with them spitting out the molds in minutes if not seconds.

These days, my holsters fall into three main buckets — AIWB, OWB USPSA style and Safariland 7TS ALS. I will certainly get one of these, but anymore, I almost never use an OWB for concealment.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I've owned and used Raven products from the very start. I have also spent a few Sundays around the Raven crew on the range and I'm hear to tell you that they are a great bunch of guys who take an interest in what their customers think and how feedback can lead to better product. Customer service is awful good and their gear is pretty stout regardless of the generation/manufacturing process. Take it out, use it (yes, actually use it) and if it breaks give them a call and they'll fix you up.
    "Gettin' everybody to love me is a full time job..." - Kenny Powers

I have bought their holsters for so long, I used to order by calling Michael’s cell phone and giving him the details that way!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I REALLY like the look of this holster and would like to get one next time I need an OWB. Gotta say though, I'm pretty baffled that in their initial offering they felt there was more market for a fancy new OWB G43 holster than say, a M&P, 1911, B92, 226 etc.
    Unless it was just extremely simple to scale down the G19 holsters or something

User Tag List