Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Shivworks push dagger

Woohoo! Thanks very much!

That is awesome news!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

CWM11B
    And what does one find this little gem? My searches find nothing but cool pics.

Bookmarked. Thanks very much Tom.

Do we have an estimated price? May just have to replace my CP with this as its not really working for me. Had a BCM Colonel that was okay but the design ended up being hard for me to conceal. Maybe this will be the middle ground.
    Just a father trying to protect his family.

Any new updates?
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefrq View Post
    Any new updates?
    I pre-ordered the G19X so the push dagger will be released about the time I have to pay for that and will sell out before I'm ready to buy. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic_RT View Post
    Do we have an estimated price? May just have to replace my CP with this as its not really working for me. Had a BCM Colonel that was okay but the design ended up being hard for me to conceal. Maybe this will be the middle ground.
    What's the difficulty you're having with a CP? If you want to start a thread, a few of us are more "knife guys" than "gun guys" we might be able to make some suggestions for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    What's the difficulty you're having with a CP? If you want to start a thread, a few of us are more "knife guys" than "gun guys" we might be able to make some suggestions for you.
    My main issue with the CP is the way it is designed to be carried. Having it OWB handle down I have ran into issues with shirts riding up and exposing it when reaching for objects. Now how much of a viable issue that is is debatable, however I would still like to avoid it if possible. I have it in a DSG sheathe currently.
    Just a father trying to protect his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic_RT View Post
    My main issue with the CP is the way it is designed to be carried. Having it OWB handle down I have ran into issues with shirts riding up and exposing it when reaching for objects. Now how much of a viable issue that is is debatable, however I would still like to avoid it if possible. I have it in a DSG sheathe currently.
    Ah, I've had the same problem. Turn the knife horizontal and place the handle of it just laterally of your belt buckle, I mean right there...it'll look like it is part of your belt-buckle under a shirt. Use the wrap around to secure it tightly around the belt. In my experience the downward angle works if you have long shirts or a cover garment, but the average t-shirt is a bit short (tip, use genuine golf shirts they have longer hems to stay tucked in when swinging a golf club).

I have been running mine horizontal for years; in EWO I had no problem with in-fight access and speed is not compromised horizontal relative to downward angle. The only thing that occurs is that horizontal you have a tendency to pull the blade past the midline, when drawing quickly. In my experience this isn't a major problem. Not saying it couldn't be...but given the uptick in concealment and virtually no change in speed of draw, I'm satisfied.

-R

User Tag List